Dell Computer commercial

smt_smt01

Reaction score
Hi, I just saw a dell TV commercial for (I think it was-a Laptop)

..*and there was a song playing throughout in the background.. I forgot the line but it starts of with a sort of up-beat 'bouncy beeping' rhythm and then a guy comes on singing some line about.. blah blah blah..babyy.. I'm sorry that this is really LITTLE to go on, but I HOPE someone knows this one.. If I see it again I'll add more to the info on it so I can get better feedback! : ) anyway, thanks so much to anybody who reads this and thinks they have an idea for me..... : )

I just caught the tail end of the commercial. I heard "that's the way I like it"...couldn't make out anything else. Very "peppy" beat, would love to find out who it is!!

is this the one with the guy with the curly brown hair, and theres some purple cartoon monkey in it?

If it's the one with the guy and the purple gorilla, then the song is Ben Lee - Catch My Disease.

THANK YOU ALSO!!! : ) As sadly as this may sound, this 'missing peice of the puzzle' has been the Highlight of my day ; ) THANK you again..

That is so great, and I just seen he commerical for the first time. Thanks so much!

There is a Dell computer commercial for the "purely you" campiagn where
they take a man through the Dell factory to make him his own computer.
He picks out the purple gorilla and the old professor guy and a bunch of
other stuff for his computer.
Anyway, there`s a song going on in the background that goes:
"my head is a box full of nothing, and that`s the way I like it".
I can`t figure out who sings that song? <_<
Help me out please?

What's the name of the background music in the dell commercial where a curly haired guy walks into a dell factory and chooses what he wants for his computer?

Good grief - this is probably the 10th time this has been asked on here...its a popular one.

"Catch my Disease" by Ben Lee...good song isn't it?

Definitely a contender for "Most Asked of the Year" Award.

Anybody know this? A guy is getting his laptop made and he rides around in a big factory and picks out weird stuff. One of the most prominent things is a big purple ape and they stuff it in at the end. The music starts out with a big drum beat or something at the beginning and is kind of up beat. Anyone know it? Sorry if this has been asked before...didn't see it anywhere.

Lyrics are, "And that's the way I like it..." and its been in a few movies, right? That's Ben Lee? Really?

Back