Captain Morgan pizza delivery

c323k

Reaction score
If anyone's seen the Captain Morgan's commerical featuring older men playing dominos and people dancing in the street, there's a song that's a dance mix of a reggae song I heard in the Bahammas and haven't heard since...If anyone knows what I'm talking about, any help would be appreciated...thanks.

Chris
ckinser@hotmail.com

Is there anybody all-knowing that has a clue what the song is playing in the Captain Morgan commercial where the two dudes get a ride home with the pizza delivery guy?

who sings the song in the capn mo commercial where 2 guys order delivery pizza at the pizza place so they can get a ride home. The only part thats sung is "you, you never believe me"

seconded. i was about to make a thread about this

sounds like a really chill song, the only lyrics you can hear in the commercial was "you, you never believe me"

thats so great that you found that!!! This website is my wet dream! Im always wondering what the name of some bit of song is from a tv advert! Wonderful!

Thanks miseryinmotion for the info! Unfortunately, it looks as if the group has taken the songs down off their myspace page (including "radiate").
Can't seem to find any other info about them on the internet.

Ah, nevermind. I can confirm that you can download the songs (including "radiate"). Sorry, my bad.javascript:emoticon(':rolleyes:')
Thanks again for posting the link!

That myspace page has the songs back up now. is that their legitimate website though? Is myspace music legal for downloading? Because these guys don't have any albums released or anything on itunes or musicmatch, etc. Just trying to avoid copyright violation.

Not sure, but I've been having a hell of a time tracking down any info on this group. Aside from the myspace page referenced above, it's like they don't exist. Possibly because they haven't released any work yet, or possibly the band info is incorrect. Your guess is as good as mine...

The commercial goes like this: A guy goes to a pizza shop, asks for delivery, rides with the pizza guy to his house, goes in, goes back out then takes the pizza, and as they're driving the lyrics go "You...you never belived me." anyone know the song name?

Back