Immediate Music now available on iTunes

Hell... Yeah....

But how in the hell do you get the cd.. the link is dead...

R~

Friday, May 26, 2006

It's happening!
Category: Music

Well, guys, you've been asking for it for so many years, and I am happy to finally come back with a positive answer to the question: "Can I buy your music?"

Globus has taken some of Immediate Music's grand orchestra and choir cues and, after a year of recording and mixing, have emerged with the album EPICON. Some recognizable trailer cues are on the 14 song album, among them a new, extended and glorious version of LACRIMOSA (new title "Preliator"), which, as some of you may know, was heavily featured in the SPIDERMAN 2 theatrical marketing campaign. There is also LUCIUS DEI (new title DIEM EX DEI), featured in THE ISLAND and DA VINCI CODE, sung by two powerful female vocalists along with the Abbey Road choir and a slamming rock band. The album will enjoy a broad release in the UK on July 24, 2006. The album will also be available on iTunes and other online stores worldwide on or around this date.

I'm excited about sharing this music commercially for the first time, but Globus isn't really just about selling CDs. I've always felt that some of today's compelling orchestral music is produced for films and trailers, and that there should be ongoing possibilities to see and hear this music performed live. Globus will be performing the album, plus a few Immediate Music trailer favorites, live at Wembley Grand Hall just outside London, on July 26. We would love to greet some of our fans at this exciting event, which will feature large orchestra, choir and band, featuring world renowned musicianship! Tickets will soon be available from http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk

See this blog for future updates and info about the album and the show!

that started my week off with a bang :D

the male vocals go very well.

cant wait to buy that one. keep us upto date with ordering it

Hi Everyone!

From the creative minds who brought you the great music featured in the todays hottest trailers, we'd luck to present our newly released album from immediate Music, under the group name GLOBUS, entitled EPICON, in stores now...

If you're a fan of the huge, epic sound featured in today's hottest movie trailers, come check it out! Available now at the iTunes music store!

http://www.globusmusic.com

http://www.myspace.com/globusmusic

Wow, this makes me incredibly happy! I loved the clip of Lacrimosa in the Spiderman 2 trailer, and from listening to their myspace on myspace, I think I may just buy this album. ^__^

Oh my gosh, Lacrimosa's official name is "Preliator"! Thank you Immediate Music for creating Globus!

When I listened to "Prelude On Earth As..." it reminded me of "They" by Jem, but with a darker feel, I really liked it. This is going to be an amazing album, I just know it.

I'm listening to Epicon now, and it baffles me. Words cannot describe the thrill of these songs. Epicon hasn't been turned into a pop project!

Anyway, here's a partial list of tracks and the songs that they're based on. Please feel free to add to it or correct me.

1) Preliator - Lacrimosa
2) Mighty Rivers Run - Serenata?
3) Prelude (On Earth as in Heaven) - ?
4) Spiritus Khayyam - Spiritus Elektros
5) La Coronacion - Epicon?
6) Europa - Electric Romeo
7) Diem Ex Dei - Lucius Dei

I'd love to get ahold of the lyrics for these songs. Europa would be easy, as it's English, but the rest are tougher.

Wait a minute, trailer music actually being publicly released???!!! Holy crap!! Suddenly all is right in the world again :D

Originally posted by dabreegster@Aug 10 2006, 10:56 AM
I'm listening to Epicon now, and it baffles me. Words cannot describe the thrill of these songs. Epicon hasn't been turned into a pop project!

Anyway, here's a partial list of tracks and the songs that they're based on. Please feel free to add to it or correct me.

1) Preliator - Lacrimosa
2) Mighty Rivers Run - Serenata?
3) Prelude (On Earth as in Heaven) - ?
4) Spiritus Khayyam - Spiritus Elektros
5) La Coronacion - Epicon?
6) Europa - Electric Romeo
7) Diem Ex Dei - Lucius Dei

I'd love to get ahold of the lyrics for these songs. Europa would be easy, as it's English, but the rest are tougher.
Mighty Rivers Run : Where Mighty Rivers Run (Abbey Road)
Crusades of the Light : Crusade (Themes for Choir & Orchestra)
La Coronacion : Coronation (Themes for Choir & Orchestra)
Preliator : Lacrimosa (Themes for Choir & Orchestra)
Prelude : Prelude (Themes for Choir & Orchestra)
Spiritus Khayyam - Spiritus Elektros (Themes for Choir & Orchestra)
Diem Ex Dei : Lucius Dei (Abbey Road)
Illumination : Euphrates (Themes for Choir & Orchestra)
Made Terra : Holy (Themes for Choir & Orchestra)
Orchard of Mines : Serenata (Themes for Choir & Orchestra)
Europa : Electric Romeo (Abbey Road)
Sarabande Suite (Aeternae) : Angel Terreste (Abbey Road)
Take me Away : Armed by Faith (Abbey Road)

Also:

Diem Ex Dei : Lucius Dei (Abbey Road)

I've heard it used in a film trailer before, anyone know which one?

Originally posted by DanteBlade@Aug 13 2006, 07:44 PM
I've heard it used in a film trailer before, anyone know which one?
Yeah, Lucius Dei was on The Island trailer.

I have to go in town today. I'll check out if there's Globus in stores. If there is, I'll buy the album again (to have the little book hehe) And I'll tell you this when I'll be back !

In France, it's not in stores yet. But Globus said that it was in UK and on amazon.com, I saw that was an Import from UK, so I don't think it's in stores yet either.

Cause I mean, 30 bucks is pretty expensive for a soundtrack, but I'm still interested in buying it.
I live in Canada, so it might not be available here, but it's worth a shot, i'll check several music shops to see if they have it, especially HMV.

Why don't you buy it on iTunes ? It cost 10 bucks and it's yours forever !

Back