Eureka

tangodune

Reaction score
I've been working on this one for a while with no success AT ALL. It's some background music for an upcoming SciFi Channel show called Eureka. What makes things worse is I've heard this song outside of this commercial. While it's not a product commercial, it is an ad that's been shown on Sci-Fi channel and others.

Video: http://66.28.224.204/video/EUREKA_30_FINAL.mov (starts after where mechanic says "Space Shuttles")

It also showed up during Spike TV's Video Game Awards 2005, but I know that doesn't help much. Help!!!

hello hello....the new scifi channel show eureka (tues night 9:00) has a catchy tune...anyone have any idea who it is by?

Eureka Season 3 promo. kinda jazzy piece help..

This is the eureka season three promo. I want to know what the jazzy piece in the background is. The song is also used in a recent commercial for a charging pad thing.

FYI, I finally found this song late last year. It's not publically available though, smeg... It's out there, but not in any good quality.

"Free for All" by Nick Nolan

Eureka Promo

Could anyone tell me the name of the song that appears at the beginning of the syfy promo titled "Upside Down?"?

Please and thanks

:)

Song above is "I Still Have a Soul" by Epic score just in case anyone wanted to know.

Back