funny joke

cchs08

Veteran Member
Reaction score
so theres this pirate and he walks into a bar...the bartender serves him the usual and asks him why he has a steering wheel in his pants and the pirate says:its drivin me nuts,aaargh
hahaha
lolz
keep on adding jokes make it like a chain of jokes

Haha i thought this was pretty good, its prob more pg-13 tho so if young, beware!

Son: "Daddy, I have to write a special report for school, but I don't know what Politics is."

Father: "Well, let's take our home as an example. I am the bread-winner, so let's call me Capitalism. Your Mum is the administrator of money, so we'll call her Government. We take care of your need, so let's call you The People. We'll call the maid the Working Class and your brother we can call The Future. Do you understand son?"

Son: "I'm not really sure, Dad. I'll have to think about it."

That night awakened by his brother's crying, the boy went to see what was wrong. Discovering that the baby had seriously soiled his diaper, the boy went to his parents' room and found his mother sound asleep. He went to the maid's room, where, peeking through the keyhole, he saw his father in bed with the maid. The boy's knocking went totally unheeded by his father and the maid, so the boy returned to his room and went back to sleep.

The next morning he reported to his father.

Son: "Dad, now I think I understand what Politics is."

Father: "Good son! Can you explain it to me in your own words?"

Son: "Well Dad, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, Government is sound asleep, the People are being completely ignored and the Future is full of Shit."

:mellow:

Junior just don't be racist and maybe pre-empt anything risque with a NSFW. There are kids here, and people that post from work.

............................................................... :spidey:

That's cause I'm giving you the glare from my perch on your ceiling. See me up ^ there?

edit cause I forgot to white out

Well I'm already sportin an eyepatch cause I'm a pirate and all..

Ok, here it goes: A man walks into bar and tells the bartender i bet you $50.00 that i can make the horse at the end of the bar laugh and the bartender says your on. So the man walks up to the horse and whispers something in his ear. The horse starts laughing and could not stop. Then the guy says to the bartender now i bet i you $50.00 that i can make your horse cry and the bartender says your on. So the man walks in to the back with the horse and sure enough when they return the horse is just crying up a storm. The man then walks over to the bartender and collects his money and the bartender says "hey how did you make the horse laugh and then cry"? The man then says simple. I first told the horse that my tally wacker was bigger than his and that is why the horse started laughing. The bartender said that explains that, but why was he crying latter. The man says oh, well then i took him in the back and showed it to him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bam bam that was freaking hilarious
check this one out

Girls night out
Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

Back