Little Miss Sunshine

Anyone know the music that opens up this trailer? (It's trailer 1, not trailer 2).

the songs that play at the end of each trailer, anybody got one or both??

Both movies look awesome. Both songs are cool, but I can only help ya with one. At the end of the Puffy Chair preview, "That's the way we get by" by Spoon is playing. Here are the links to both trailers though. Someone might be able to help ya with the other one, or correct me if I'm wrong about the Spoon song.

Little Miss Sunshine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOr-Lw8r5UU...e%20%20sunshine

Puffy Chair:

yeah it was by Spoon, thanks. hopefully someone else could help me out with "Little Miss Sunshine"

The song from the second trailer for Little Miss Sunshine is called "Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens.

I just saw a commercial for the movie Little Miss Sunshine. And was wondering what the song was in the background.

If you mean the one where there are voices singing "yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah"

it's the yeah yeah yeah song by the flaming lips

The song that I am requesting to find the name of is the song off of the Little Miss Sunshine television commercial that is a cute little melody that I KNOW I have heard before. The song kicks in I believe after the little girl plays the answering machine message. The best I can describe the song would be "da-da-da-daa-da-da-daaa, da-da-da-daa-da-da-daaa" if that helps, which it probably won't. In fact, I'm not even sure if they are 'da's' or what. Hm. Any help would be greatly appreciated and received with your choice of an E-Hug or E-Pie. Or both! :ph34r:

Hmm... No one seems to know! Gah, hopefully SOMEone knows, because heaven knows I don't like bumping threads...

Hey, thanks sooo much for being the first person to respond to this, but unfortunately, Devotchka isn't what I'm looking for :( I actually already have Devotchka's CD... And wow! Looking at that page really makes me want to get the soundtrack, because I'm absolutely in love with Devotchka and head over heals for How It Ends! So yeah, thanks again for posting, but How It Ends is definitely not it. It's either a female voice or a group singing it, and it's upbeat poppish... Definitely not How it Ends!

If your talking about the part thats playing while she gets the phone call, it's actually yeah's. It's from the song by the Flaming Lips, called "The Yeah Yeah song".

Here is the video, but, be warned, it's... interesting (read as :blink: )

If it isn't it, sorry. I'll keep looking.

i saw a little miss sunshine ad today that had

the 88 - coming home

as the background track. is that it?

hey everyone. don't know why i don't post here more often! but i think the song your looking for is from the flaming lips. no? unless thats already been answered.....

The yeah yeah yeah song - the flaming lips.

Eeee! I think mtwo's got it!

Thank you!

And to the suggestions of The Flaming Lips song... I might check it out anyways! ;D

Thankssss so much :)

Back