Mercy Reef Aquaman

endlessfall

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song at the end of the Aquaman pilot, played while A.C. stands on the lighthouse rocks staring out at the sea (just after he recieves the book as a gift). The song is a cool alternative rock downer, with lyics something like this:

"something's missing... spent a lifetime searching... take a lifetime to find it"

Thanks in advance for any help!

Have NOT seen the show, so ...

Did some Googling for ya ... going off of some of the lyrics you provided ...

Maybe ...

Sequoia - "Brand New Plan" ???

Sequoia's MySpace

Have NOT listened to a sound sample or anything, so ...

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Unfortunately I don't think that's it, I heard a snippet of the song and it seems really different.

Desperately searching for the name of the song or band featured in the final sequence of the Aquaman Pilot (downloadable from iTunes, if in the U.S.).

Have scoured the internet read every review of the pilot, fansites, the lot! The bloody song is drivng me crazy, if anyone could help, it would be soooooooo apreciated.

Thankyou :)

Can someone tell me what the band or song name is to the song featured in the last scene of aquaman- where A.C. and McCaffrey are stood on the rocks outside the lighthouse,

Known words are: " something's missing, spent a lifetime searching, investigation....somethings missing, take a lifetime finding, here to guide me..."

Thankyou any guesses appreciated :)

Duplicate topics merged.

Please do not repost the same question in new threads. Thanks.

...Just an update:

To all you guys who were kind enough to send me emails - Thanks!

I have not figured out the name of the song yet, but not from lack of trying. Aquman forums haven't been successful for me, nor has the other thread for this song at AdTunes:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28028

Thanks to DJEiffelT for suggesting "Brand New Plan" by Sequoia - a nice song, but not the right one.

Also, thanks to prototype for mentioning the song "Downfall" by Trust Company. Though this song is the tune played at the end of the Aquaman promo, it is not the tune played at the end of the pilot :(

Lets keep trying...

Still looking- how many weeks has it been? Someone out there must know- and yes this is a shameless attempt at getting the post noticed again :)

Just found a band with similar sound, hte band's called Kashmir- anyone who wants to should google them, they're pretty good. I've bin lookin through there discography for 'something's missing'... but no luk yet :)

Back