Help With Rap song missing ID3 Tag

farbeyond

Sandman
Reaction score
Hi, I have an mp3 of a rap song that i've somehow deleted the ID3 tag from, and I don't know the artist name or song title.

It starts out with a guy saying "shake it shake it shake it shake it" over and over again in the beginning. Then it goes something like: That's it right there, let me see you work that twirk that, get toom again, yay bring it back now (x2) reeboks with jelly bottom, white tees with a white color collar, those socks you wear be penguin, alls she wanna know is what we spendin, since you askin question, can I ask one, what could get 4001, ............bobby brown, hash browns, cutie pie.....................tear that dj play that song..................hey lil momma, that big ass is drama, .............you ain't fat you big boned, I can't breathe when you sittin on me, .............tall girl, bounce all the way to the mall girl...........shake that ass only 5'2".

Any ideas?

Thanks for searching DJEiffel T, but where in the profile does it list those lyrics? I searched over the profile and couldn't find anything.

It figures the only thing in the profile I didn't read is what your suppost to read first, that being the "Headline". Thanks again DJEiffelT and thesassycynic for the help. I'll email her on myspace and let you know what I found out.

Back