Wondering...

Nick H

Reaction score
I don't want to offend anyone, so i was just wondering if there was anywhere i could place an advertisement for young writers or those looking to find a hobby that involves writing of some sort, fictional let me add. Its what they call an efed, we have been open 3 years and just opened a school for our main site, so we can train young people and up and coming writers to fulfill there potential, do you have any idea if there is anywhere i can put that on here?

I know this isn't the normal place for something like this, but we are branching out a bit to writers forums and other such forums to try and get this across to writers who might not be in this thing we call efeding already?

Let me know guys, thanks.

Nick H

This wouldn't be appropriate to post about in our music forums -- even if you were to post about it elsewhere (in say, General Discussion), I don't believe you'll be reaching the audience you are looking for.

Why not simply link to your webpage via the WWW url field available in your profile?

Ok cool, cheers man.

Your probably right about getting the wrong audience. Thanks dude.

edit ur profile and link it either in your signature or somewhere else on ur profile

Back