Advertising

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

mine is pepto bismol... the pepto dance... you can see it here: http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid...lad&startrow=11

Status

Its not a catchy commercial bbut I've always liked the "Snickers" commercial with the boxer who has mutant sized ears. It came out after the Tyson ear gnawing incident.
    I always thought it was creative low brow-ish humor.

Status

my favorite commercial was for the vw cabriolet convertible
    there 4 friends driving to a party at night with the top down. when they get there they turn around and leave, prefering the drive under the stars.
    nick drake "pink moon" in the background...so nice...

Status

my fave commercial is... ok my fave commercials are the 2004 mitsubishi galant where it has the galant vs. another car in a handling test and a braking test. goto www.seewhathappens.com to see the commercials.

Status

I don't know if it is truly my fave, but the gum commercial (maybe icebreakers) is pretty cool with some really good music.

At a night club with what I call that "new sepia" look, a guy sees a hottie from afar, and starts to approch her. Words of doubt are are spoken in voice-over form, and also appear as thought bubbles in text form, floating over his head.

He pops in a pice of gum and all the words of doubt in bubble form dissapear, and the thought bubble "Hi" appears.

The Gorrillas 19-2000 (wiseguys re-mix I think) is the music behind it, and it fits so well.

Note: they have since re-mmixed the commercial and use difffernt (not as good in my opinion) music inthe background.

Status

OK, these are the current commercials that get me to stop what I am doing, watch, and that I actually enjoy watching:

1. William Shatner losing his job at Priceline. I love Shatner's hammy acting and the exchange with Leonard Nimoy.
    2. The Acura RSX commercial on the in city "race track". Catchy techno tune unfortunately a commissioned work.
    3. The Toyota Sequoia commercial with kids. Chokes me up every time. Unfortunately, does not seem to be in broadcast rotation anymore.
    4. The current Diet Coke commercials with Kate Beckinsdale and Adrian Brody. Just plain cool B)