Pantene Pro

tumutlass

Reaction score
ok i am about as frustrated as i can get, after logging into so many forums, sending umpteen emails to the company and its advertising agency, and not getting any proper response or basically none at all, having my emails re directed to other departments, and still no response, this commercial jingle is literally haunting me, it is obviously not 'hayling' (which i downloaded and listened to, sorry folks definitely not that song), it is not 'ooh la la' by goldfrapp, have dowloaded that song and play it constantly).

so let me set up the commercial scenario, pantene pro, beautiful brunette boarding a long flight, in the meantime, this catchy tune in the background with a female vocalist and great music to accompany the ad, so pleeeeeeeeeease can someone find out once and for all and put me out of my misery who the singer is, thaaaaaaaaaaaankyou! ( siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighs!)

Do you know any of the lyrics to it? That could possibly help us find the answer for you. ;)

I think I saw one for Pantene, which had a song by the Propellerheads featuring Shirley Bassey called "History Repeating". Pretty good album.

which car its for. the lyrics go something like "the next big thing is heat. the revolution is near....."

sounds kind of James bond'sh. I'm not having any luck with google.. thx.

"History Repeating" by Propellerheads featuring Shirley Bassey.

You say you can't remember which car it's for. I'm guessing you're talking about the Jaguar commercials that ran several years ago. Don't know if they've put out any lately.

Recently the song has also been used in Pantene commercials.

Originally posted by trialofmiles@Jan 12 2007, 12:07 AM
"History Repeating" by Propellerheads featuring Shirley Bassey.

You say you can't remember which car it's for. I'm guessing you're talking about the Jaguar commercials that ran several years ago. Don't know if they've put out any lately.

Recently the song has also been used in Pantene commercials.
Get it at Amazon.

;)

its this girl, and shes walking down a row of shampoo bottles at a grocery store, and their all brand-less. and she has brown long hair with bangs, and a white dress on, and the only part of the song i remember is when a girl says "let the revolution" something. its a jazzy sort of song.

HELP PLEASE!

Back