Coors

Johanen

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just trying to find the background music to this Coors commercial. Its violin music, and I've heard it before. I'm pretty sure it turns into an electronic song. I think its by the Chemical Brothers, once again not sure. Thanks for the help.

Yeah I'm positive it was a Coors commercial. I was watching it while I wrote the post.

Hey Leone, if that sounded rude sorry. Didnt mean it to be. Thanks for the interest.

Lol, Thanks for the try Leone, I have that cd, so I know thats not it. The song is purely violin to start with. Lemme see if I can find the commercial online.

sketchyrx Posted on Aug 2 2006, 11:03 PM
You are absolutely sure it's NOT TRACK 1???? Okee. We keep searching then....

I think sketchyrx, has found the song. I just listened to it, and that's the song. It sounds like a hip hip song/ middle eastern, right? The commercial is like beach setting right?

shanneanea

Thanks for the effort all. But youve all given me the music for the Budwieser Select commercial. I'm looking for a Coors commercial, and the visual the commercial gives you is mountains and streams or something like that. Again, not looking for Galvanize.

BUMP!!!!

I found it guys. It is Fatboy Slim's - Right Here, Right Now. Once again, thanks for the effort.

Back