Bread commercial? Some type of food...

stkmtimo

Reaction score
This is a new commercial with a man and a woman singing (sounds like country) and different families having fun together. I think the first scene is a little kid banging on pots and pans and there is a mom there too and it says "Music" and then there are other scenes with families as well. Does anyone know the song in it?

Thanks!

The song is called "I Don't Love You Much, Do I?" - The Original Being done by Guy Clark. I'm not sure of the singers in the commercial, however, I aquired the original version and It has the same vocal harmony with the duo, however different words. I Just looked it up because I was enthralled by the vocal counterpoint going on. I wish I could help you further, however I cannot.

Originally posted by BSX98@Aug 1 2006, 12:17 PM
The song is called "I Don't Love You Much, Do I?" - The Original Being done by Guy Clark. I'm not sure of the singers in the commercial, however, I aquired the original version and It has the same vocal harmony with the duo, however different words. I Just looked it up because I was enthralled by the vocal counterpoint going on. I wish I could help you further, however I cannot.
Thank you so much! I appreciate the help. It's a great song and I'll buy it on iTunes.

Back