Verizon Wireless LG 8500 Chocolate Goldfrapp

YES! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THIS TOO! i saw it for the first time tonight on NBC.

It's "Strict Machine" by Goldfrapp, found on their album Black Cherry and more recently on the Miami Vice Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.

Yes, It's "Strict Machine" by Goldfrapp.

I soon found it after I posted the question. The beat reminded me of "Oh La La" by Goldfrapp, so I jumped on iTunes and voila! it was a Goldfrapp song.

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in Verizon's new commercial for the LG Chocolate? Please help!!!

It's by Goldfrapp- "strict machine"
the black cherry album I believe.

btw, "super nature" their new album, is great.

What's the name of the song in the LG Chocolate cell phone commercial? I can't figure it out for the life of me. I think the female singer was saying "I'm in love" a few times. Not sure though. That's what it sounded like to me.
The song sounds cool... I want it. x)
I'm hoping someone here knows. If you know, you will make me the happiest person alive. =P

Thanks in advance! <3

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@Aug 1 2006, 06:36 AM
is it Strict Machine by Goldfrapp
Holy crap! It is! Thank you so much! :0

:huh: PLEASE HELP!!!!! WHAT IS THE SONG FOR THE NEW CHOCOLATE PHONE BY VERIZON WIRELESS!!!!!

THANK YOU ELAINE :unsure:

There is another topic about this phone, but there must be two commercials because the other song isn't the one I want. I'm looking for the song from the commercial where there's melted chocolate splashing from the beat and the phone rises from it.

Thanks in advance. :p

I thought it was different, but it's not. I just downloaded a different version of the song. Thanks. My bad.

Back