What I Like About You

Backstreet_Ang

Reaction score
Hey all!:

Does anyone know what the theme song name to the WB Show "What I Like About You" (stars Jenni Garth and Amanda Bynes) is called and who sings it?? Thanks!:D

The song is by a group called Lillix, who did a cover of the Romantics original song. You can find the Lillix cover on their debut album "Falling Uphill."

A remix is being used as the theme. Does anybody know what it is and if it's available on the the CDS?

Does anyone know what song was playing at the end of the season premiere (when Holly and Vince were hugging)? It had the lyrics "I've been waiting everyday, but you never find the time" and it was kind of alternative sounding.

the song at the end i would love to know what its called & the artist please this song said something "head over heels in love"PLEASEEE!!!someone tell me!!!!

the song at the end of the [season premiere episode of season 4] when holly & vince were hugging.PLEASE!!!i need to know this song too!i search & search but no luck & if you find it i love you!=)for some reason im looking for the same song as cherries126 but no luck for her/him yet.PLEASE if you know this song tell me the title & artist! thankyou!

thankyou so much!you are so awesome!i loveed this song but i didnt know whta it was called.at first i thought it was head over heels in love!lmfaothankyou again<3

Do you remember the type of music it was? or if it was sung by a boy or girl? do you remember any more details?

I think it might be the episode "I want my baby back" where Holly followed Vince to Florida and she finally confesses her love. The song at the end was by some male singer, pop rock sounding.
That song was asked about on the WB website but still remains unanswered. Someone remembered the lyrics to be along the lines of...

"and I'm waiting everyday but you have never got the time"

That's all I've found.

Originally posted by angelwings88@Jul 31 2006, 03:05 AM
Do you remember the type of music it was? or if it was sung by a boy or girl? do you remember any more details?
beaky gave some more info about the song [look more down]so i hope that helps you to find it.thanks for helping me out!!beaky too;)

anyone please tell me the song on the season 4 premiere episode at the end when vince & holly were hugging! some of the lyrics are "and I'm waiting everyday but you have never got the time" the episode was "i want my baby back" which is the season 4 premiere.male singer pop rock kinda [ thankyou beaky for everything! ]
[ angelwings88 ] you said to give you more details & here you go. help me please?!

A few more words for the lyric...

"and I'm waiting everyday but you have never got the time for this love"

Btw, there's really no need to start a new thread, is there?

Oh geez...
Been searching for so long my head hurts, not to mention my eyes.
FOUND IT!!! Although I can't really confirm cuz I can't find a sample.

Aparently, it's by a UK band named Junk and the name of the song is "Waiting" which seems reasonable looking at the lyrics.

On their myspace (myspace.com/junkrocks) they do mention that their songs have been used for TV shows and WILAY was one of them so I'm pretty sure it's the right answer.

Now stop making new threads on the same topic...

Cheers!

Back