Spider-Man

PrOdIgY

Reaction score
what is the song playing towards the end of Spider-Man 1 trailer after he says " I am Spider-Man.

The majority of the TV spots for the first (and crappy) Spider-Man movie had "Hero," sung by Chad Kroeger of Nickelback in it. That's most likely the one you want. But another TV spot featured Lunatic Calm's "Leave You Far Behind."

I need to know what song it is??Can someone help. THere a huge list on soundtrack.net for spiderman 1 but i can figure which song it is. Its the tv spot that his uncle says, "With great power comes great responsibility" Someone please helppppppppp.ANd i know it aint Hero or that other song.

Yes, one of those tvspots. they arent working for me right now though but it im guessing extraordinary power since his uncle talks about that. WHAT SONG IS THAT FROMMMM? what musical piece is that?? dont tell me its immediate music again AHHH. HELP>????

Let me know when you get those TV spots working (and can pick one out with the song you're looking for) -- Peter's uncle says that line in almost every Spider-man trailer I've seen. :/

What was the name of the song in the trailer? it contained the lyrics "i'm gonna ttake you on a rollercoaster." anyone know?

it was on the "suit up" tv spot and comes on when you see spiderman swinging onto the pole on the buildings' roof

Just off of the top of my head. Lunatic Calm "Leave You Far Behind"?

Is it the Spider-Man "Main Titles," composed by Danny Elfman? It's available on the score soundtrack for the movie. One of the board administrators will put up a link.

Is it this cool sounding choral piece? If it is, in that case, it is Pompeii by E. S. Posthumus from the album Unearthed.

It's pretty common, played in a bunch of trailers, although usually quite a bit longer then the only version I could find. Been wondering what that was for years. Anyone have any ideas?

The track in "New TV Spot" is using the original tune done by Immediate Music.

Teaser Trailer
"Web of Lies" by NonbyStop Music
"Leave You Far Behind" by Lunatic Calm

Comic Con Teaser Trailer
Mary Shelly's Frankenstein (1994) by Patrick Doyle
"Clubbed To Death (Kurayamino Mix)" by Rob Dougan

Theatrical Trailer
"Altamont Super-Highway Revisted" by Apollo 440
"Ninevah" Unearthed (2001) by E.S. Posthumus
Planet of the Apes (2001) by Danny Elfman
Scream 2 (1997) by Marco Beltrami
Matrix, The (1999) by Don Davis
"Pompeii" Unearthed (2001) by E.S. Posthumus

Theatrical Trailer Trailer #2
"No Man's Land" by David Holmes
"Hell Above Water" by Curve

TV Spots
"Prelude to Greatness" by NonbyStop Music
"Leave You Far Behind" by Lunatic Calm
Spider-Man (2002) by Danny Elfman
"Altamont SuperbyHighway Revisited" by Apollo 440
"What We're All About" by Sum 41
"Hero" by Chad Kroeger
"Pompeii" Unearthed (2001) by E.S. Posthumus
"Back Biter" by Pfeifer Broz. Music
"Destiny" TV Spot

Super Bowl Trailer
"Hell Above Water" by Curve

Hey, I think I'm looking for the same piece. It is the backing music for the entire second full-length trailer and also the backing music for the SuperBowl Tv spot. Here's a more in-depth description of the trailer music I'm talking about:
This trailer is practically all action shots/really quick cuts and features only one song. The trailer starts with shots of Peter walking away from MJ at the cemetary intercut with shots of Spidey running along the metalwork on top of the bridge, while Peter's voiceover narration says, "Not everyone was meant to make a difference..." The backing music at this point sounds like a heartbeat, then it goes into driving percussion as we see shots of the Spidey/GG bridge fight. Just as the Goblin's glider buzzes MJ's head, we hear an electric guitar riff enter over the drumming, and that's pretty much the entire song, straight drums and guitar. This trailer has the slogan "TURN YOUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN" interspersed over the Spider-Man title and ends with the MJ-Spidey upside down kiss. It runs 1:18 in length. I've heard this same music used in maybe 1-2 other action film trailers in the last couple of years, and maybe a car commercial too, but I can't find it anywhere. If you want a copy of the trailer for clarification, let me know. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm looking for the name of a piece of music from the trailer to the FIRST Spider-Man movie. It is the backing music for the entire second full-length trailer and also the backing music for the SuperBowl Tv spot. Here's a more in-depth description of the trailer music I'm talking about:
This trailer is practically all action shots/really quick cuts and features only one song. The trailer starts with shots of Peter walking away from MJ at the cemetary intercut with shots of Spidey running along the metalwork on top of the bridge, while Peter's voiceover narration says, "Not everyone was meant to make a difference..." The backing music at this point sounds like a heartbeat, then it goes into driving percussion as we see shots of the Spidey/GG bridge fight. Just as the Goblin's glider buzzes MJ's head, we hear an electric guitar riff enter over the drumming, and that's pretty much the entire song, straight drums and guitar. This trailer has the slogan "TURN YOUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN" interspersed over the Spider-Man title and ends with the MJ-Spidey upside down kiss. It runs 1:18 in length. I've heard this same music used in maybe 1-2 other action film trailers in the last couple of years, and maybe a car commercial too, but I can't find it anywhere. If you want a copy of the trailer for clarification, let me know. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

A link to watch the trailer?

Did you check the songs that were suggested before? Like the song "Pompeii" by E. S. Posthumus? Or maybe "Main Titles" by Danny Elfman?

Hey

Its "Curve - Hell above water" :) its also on the spiderman 2 soundtrack .. i guess

Back