Accepted

Does anyone know the music to the trailer where the guy screams after the body falls from the ceiling? It sounds kind of like Fallout Boy, but i can't make out any of the lyrics...

Originally posted by icatchyou_suckaa@Jul 29 2006, 01:27 AM
its fall out boy. 3 words.
At no offense to you, who really gives a shit? That band sucks the suckiest suck ever sucked. Them, My Chemical Romance and Hawthorne Heights. And unlike other people, I've actually given those bands a listen and they truely are awful.

Yes, the song is "Everything is Alright."

Originally posted by ChesterG@Jul 31 2006, 08:54 PM
That band sucks the suckiest suck ever sucked. Them, My Chemical Romance and Hawthorne Heights. And unlike other people, I've actually given those bands a listen and they truely are awful.
Well, what bands do you like?

Why should I tell you? So you can find a way to make fun of music you've never listened to? At least I've given that emo crap a try and I can honestly say it sucks.

I wasn't going to berate your music. I was just honestly asking, because I myself like to listen to less mainstream music. But I guess I can't get past your defensive front.

Sorry, I was re-reading my post, and the defensive part sounded kind of mean. I would have taken it back, but there's no edit option in these forums. I guess I was a little shocked when I wrote it, because I felt like you had judged me before you listened to what I had to say - kind of like judging music before listening to it. So yeah, I'm sorry about that.

Oh. My mistake.

I like anything and everything really, except for country and "emo" (and when I say emo, I mean Hawthorne Heights and Thursday; not Death Cab for Cutie and bands like that, because they're "indie" rock/alternative). So along with DCFC, I guess The Postal Service, Pedro the Lion, Abandoned Pools, The Rapture, Bloc Party, Aqueduct, and The Cure are some of my "favorites."

But some pop (not like "*N Sync" pop, but like "Fastball"/"Swirl 360" pop), metal, hip-hop, etc. are okay.

The song at the beginning of the trailer is by Chris Joss, "You've Been Spiked"

Good Stuff!

no offense but i agree with chester g
emo bands suck
fallout boy sucks 2
hawthorne heights is totally emo
what happened to the good old rock like acdc, aerosmith, def leopard, and the eagles?
some of today's bands are crap

Back