Fox Soccer Channel

FactorMiedo

Reaction score
I was wondering if any one knew the song used it the FSC commercial where they guy bounces a ball on his head all day (becuase thats what his thinking about), its got some girl singing, i havent seen it today, and i wanted to see it again before i posted but haven't in like 2 days. Hopefully someone can help me

Found commercial on You tube

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=31YS8ltRtig[/ame]

I've seen the video on YouTube as well. Does anyone know the title and artist of this song? I can't find it ANYWHERE on the internet!

This is a commercial that I saw on FSC about a week ago, It begins with the words movement going accross the screen, and then it goes on to show soccer clips. And i was wondering if any one knew what song is the one used?

Eureka!! I've found it! Almost...If anyone gets closer, please let me know!!

The song in this commercial is a cover of a song by Dean Martin called "Sway" which was a cover of "Quien Sera" which was a mambo song composed by Pablo Beltran Ruiz. There have been a bazillion covers of this song, so I haven't found the exact one that was used in FSC's commercial yet.

So do any of you know that crazy ass trance song in the French Ligue 1 commercial from like 2 years ago...doubt it.

Does anyone know the song on a commercial on Fox Soccer Channel that has a Celtic lady singing it?

lyrics--
"Push Through"
"Mad For You"

Hi, I've been wondering about the instrumental tune that is used on a commercial from FOX soccer channel.
The commercial is red tone..and Ballack, Toni, C.Ronaldo, and Torres' photo appear in this order.
Does anyone have any idea what this song/tune might be?
Thanks.

Fox Soccer Channel commercial - Sylvania HD

Hello -

Does anyone know what song is played in the background of this commercial, shown on Fox Soccer Channel for Sylvania HD?

Thank you

Back