2006 Cadillac CTS-V Summer Event

I-Love-Ecotec

Reaction score
This is better than most of Cadillac's ads. I think the music really helps it too.

I'm impressed considering GM isn't even going to be using this ad agency anymore. You would think they would be making junk for them.

Anyways here is the sound file to hear the music for yourself. Anyone know what it is?

Can anyone listen to this, I really want to know what song this is. I have been searching for hours on the internet.

I'm with you guys. I asked about that about a year to six months ago, and nobody knew what I was talking about.
I have no clue.

ive heard the entire song and it was on my old computer. im asking my friend who i sold the computer to if he would happen to still have all my music... i will prolly know 2 morrow cause he is working now

Wow... awsome. Are you sure it's the same song? If it is then either way you've been very helpful. That would mean this song wasn't made just for the ad and it's just a matter of finding someone who knows what it is.

What is the SONG/ARTIST of the song you tried to link?

Perhaps this is the song I am looking for.

ive heard the entire song and it was on my old computer. im asking my friend who i sold the computer to if he would happen to still have all my music... i will prolly know 2 morrow cause he is working now

Didja ever find those two songs?

TIA.

Back