Levi's "Walk the Line" covers

Endroit12

Reaction score
Levi's "Walk the Line" covers

anybody know who sings the Levi's commerical with 'Walk the Line'?

On this commercial, a girl is singing. She sings it slower than the original version.

I heard the song yesterday and I don't really like it, but I'm curious about who sings it.

I'd love to know to who the female singer is as well. I like the cover.

Turns out there are two versions of this commercial. One follows a girl and has a female singer. The other follows a guy and has a male singer (not Johnny Cash... I don't think). They are walking and then meet up at the end. So now we're in search of two different singers.

I'd like to know this one too please? Either the girl or boy singing...or both~

i HAVE to know who covered "walk the line" in the new Levi's commercial.

please and thank you

<333.

I'd also like to know. There's the guy commercial where a guy sings it (not Johnny Cash), and then there's the girl commercial where a woman sings it....

Add me to the list of those who want to know the male and female versions of this song!

To me ... and this is just a very rough approximation I'm about to offer here ...
The male version sounds like a much more gravelly-voiced Bono ... someone on that order ...

I dunno ...

Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks!

B)

i would also like to know about this commercial
some1 has to come up with something
the list of ppl interested isnt getting any shorter
some1 please help us!!!

I would really really like to know too. If yall find out please post it. Ive searched everywhere. Some bug.com has something but I couldnt access it.

hi! i haven't seen the ad yet but my guess is that its LIVE's version. they did a cover of "Walk The Line" for one of their albums. Chris Daughtry of American Idol also sang it like Live's version. does anybody know where i can watch the ad? :)

The think it might be the cover done by Joel Harrison and Norah Jones. Its in iTunes Store.

I just bought the Norah Jones cover and it's definitely no it at all. Thanks though. Anyone else have an idea?

Anybody?

To be more descriptive, the girl's voice is really breathy. I can't think of anyone to compare her to.

i know and it gets stuck in my head each time i see the commercial...soooo frustrating

I am about 99% sure that the male version of "walk the line" is Connor Oberst, but i havent found any proof of that....The girl version, i have no idea.

Back