Reaction score
Does anyone know the artist & title of the music used in the July 2006
Pampers Sensitive Wipes TV ad? I think it's from a movie or it sounds
similar to a soundtrack. It looks like the Pampers Sensitive wipes ad
identified as ad ID 344620 on
https://www.eloda.com/PubListMemberShip/Wee...st.aspx?lang=en
but it is in English, not French (I don't know if the French ad uses
the same music). THANKS!

Ok, I apologize if it's already listed, I did a search and found nothing, but that could be partially due to the fact my recollection of the commercial is quite vague. I do know it's a new commercial, black/white monochromatic colors, it's of course a mother and baby, and the music in the background is a guitar being strummed. Might not even be Johnson & Johnson, may be pampers, or something else, but I can't find anything on it.

Sorry for the limited information, if I see it again I'll be more specific.

-LQD

i am looking for the same tune..can somebody pls give us some more info..... :unsure:

there is a song in background of a Pampers Sensitive Wipes commercial and it's like just a guitar. i don't know if it's actually a song or if it was written for a commercial but if anyone could let me know that would be great.

Does anyone know the name of the pampers commercial that's on now with the baby and the mom and there's this song playing in the background that's kind of like a guitar or ukelele or something? I think it might be for the Sensitive Wipes but I'm not sure...The tune is really sweet and simple and I think it keeps repeating itself. I tried to find it on the internet, but I can't....

I haven't seen the commercial in a couple of days but when I think about it I see the color violet or lilac or something...?

:blink:

I recently heard this too, I don't know what the music is, but if it helps anyone, the guitar strumming is just a 6 note riff that repeats continuously. I'd also like to know its origin because it does sound pretty cool.

If someone can find and post the commercial that would be useful.

There is another Pampers commercial thread HERE and the song mentioned is THIS ONE - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World - not sure if it's the same thing or not, just thought I'd mention it.

Not sure which commercial you are talking about, but I just had to comment that I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!! ;)

Merged.

They're using Israel Kamakawiwo'ole again?

*shrugs* I'm still not sure that I was on track with that.

I really want to know this song too. It has a sort of greek sound to the song. It definatly isn't the Israel Komo song.

Back