Eureka

the song you are looking for is actually the theme song for the show..which is what I am also looking for too

okay i did a little searching and found out that all of the shows soundtracks are composed by "Mutato Muzika" which is the name for Mark Mothersbaugh's new project (the guy who did The Royal Tennanbaums, The Life Aquatic, etc..) Unforunatly that is as far as I got and I cannot find any names or recordings or anything for the show...so if anyone can help, it is greatly appreciated

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song playing at the begining of the eureka episode once in a life time (season finale?)

Don't know if your still interested in this but the soundtrack for Eureka will be available on Amazon.Com on August 19th and you can pre-order it if you like.. I just happened to like it myself so came here first and didn't see anything on it but your request and then just checked Amazon.. Hope this helps.. :)

Euraka

Just watched an episode, Shower to the People. Near the end during a sad scene, background music/song caught my attention. Think the scene was when the organic robot was being dissolved.
The lyric I caught was, "all I wanna do is live my life for you.." Male voice, soft music. Sounded like it would be very heart touching song, romantic. Searching came up with a song by PureNRG. Wasn't enough of the song played on tv to really match it but sounds close. PureNRG's song tho is quiet fast.
If anyone can or knows or can help, would greatly appreciate it. I really liked what little was played.
Thank you.

Re: Euraka

I'd like to know the song in "Shower The People" too!!

Re: Euraka

Ok I keep searching with out end for the songbin " shower for the people". I'm lost can't find a single thing on this song

Eureka "shower the people"

http://www.hulu.com/watch/92532/eureka-shower-the-people

I need help. At the end of the show a song is playing while Henry's girl is being desolved in the goo. I have search the parts of the lyrics I can make out, but found nothing. It's season 3 episode 15 and the part is near the end u can't miss it. Please help it's driving me crazy.

What was the ending song to the season final of Eureka?
A lot of us want to know that song,too!! I have even tried getting in touch with Craig Engler(SVP & GM of Digital) who is representing SyFy on Twitter. I tweeted at him(if you go there he's on simply as SyFy) about 4 or 5 times over the course of a month and he has never once responded!!!! He's responded to other people but NEVER ONCE to me!!!!! Don't know what to make of that!! :(

If you're referring to the song that plays while Jack is sitting at his desk and opens the package with the plane ticket inside, I think it may be a Dave Matthews song. I'll look into it and get back here when I have a more concrete answer.

-John

If you're referring to the song that plays while Jack is sitting at his desk and opens the package with the plane ticket inside, I think it may be a Dave Matthews song.
Correct. The season finale of Eureka season three (episode 18, "What Goes Around, Comes Around") end with the last song on the newest Dave Matthews Band CD.

The song is "You And Me" from the Dave Matthews Band album "Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King".

Eureka "The X-Files" Season 4 ep8

There must be someone out there who can tell me who made the 70s sounding song that Fargo is groovin' to at the B-B-Q near the beginning to the episode. Apparently the verse is "Your love is just a beat away", I cannot find anything with that. Please help if you know, especially who made it. Here's a link to the episode on Hulu, thxs!!!!!!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/175098/eureka-the-ex-files (awesome epi by the way).

Re: Eureka - Episode 410 - O Little Town

It's a male singer in the Eureka episode. I guess that eliminates Darlene Love.

Back