You Girls.

What, US girls? Or girls in general? Cause we can't take the blame for all the assholes with boobs out there.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 20 2006, 08:45 PM
What, US girls? Or girls in general? Cause we can't take the blame for all the assholes with boobs out there.
:lol: I needed a good laugh.

But seriously, we girls? Or girls in general?

Girls as in.
The ones with the faces and the places that I want.

etc.

Why must you be so harsh and mean and biligerant.

Because boys deserve it. We're only harsh and mean when you guys give us a reason to be. Now, there are a lot of reaons for a girl to be belligerent. She could be drunk, perhaps.

Hmm..
I'm actually a nice guy. I can actually say that. Very very nice guy.
Girls just are like whoah ben, your to nice, lets make you burn.

Bullshit, you're going after cold, gold digging bitches because they look good on the outside. How old do you guys have to be to realize that a great personality REALLY IS the most important thing?

I'm not after gold digging bitches.
Do you see what I drive.
I'm a tight wad.

I give the best hugs in the worlds though.

wtfx.

Originally posted by h1pp13@Jul 21 2006, 12:29 AM
I'm not after gold digging bitches.
Do you see what I drive.
I'm a tight wad.

I give the best hugs in the worlds though.

wtfx.
Ok, so give me a standard rejection. What do you hear from them?

Ben.
I think we'd be better as friends.

Or.
Ben.
You don't understand, things are complicated.
Goodbye.

I understand the first one because I told her that my cat kissed better then her, but that was jokingly.
The second one, I don't understand.

I don't know man, there are a million cool chicks out in the world and they always wind up as the one that all the guys go to for advice on how to score with the bitchy ones. If nice guys finish last, cool chicks come dragging ass in behind em.

Suffice to say that the best thing you can do when you get these rejections is to move on. By which I mean don't try to salvage it. When she makes the mistake of letting you go, she doesn't deserve you and she never will.

My little brother is going through this exact same thing right now and maybe it's harsh to say, but nothing gets you over the last one like the next one. In the meantime you have a whole forum full of nice girls to talk to. :)

I shall heed your advice.

Tomorrow I have an outting, I'll be exposed to girls.

I'll tell you all how it goes.

Fantastic, just be sure not to expose YOURSELF to the girls.

Unless they're us. Then we'd prolly request it.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 21 2006, 12:54 AM
Unless they're us. Then we'd prolly request it.
More like demand. :devil:

Sorry, but there are some jackass girls out there...but don't lump us all into one ;)

Because I'm not mean....just ask my husband! hehe

Back