The Oh in Ohio

Bopdog

Reaction score
In the new trailer for The Oh In Ohio, about halfway through a really nice piece of upbeat music starts in. NB: I heard it at Apple Movie Trailers. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it's the Violent Femmes - Gone Daddy Gone

Gnarls Barkley also does a remake of this song too on their album St. Elsewhere - both versions are really good.

At least that's the second song that's playing. I don't know about the last one - which one were you looking for?

argh! Im dying to find the name of that last song as well...it begins about 2/3rds of the way through. The guitar is somehow very familiar...

Originally posted by qtip919@Jul 17 2006, 04:10 PM
argh! Im dying to find the name of that last song as well...it begins about 2/3rds of the way through. The guitar is somehow very familiar...
I went back and checked the fractions, and yes, it is the song that starts at the 2/3 mark. There appeared to be a song at the start, and then some 'movie score' type music--- but the distinct song begins when the chick flashes the bookstore guy in her Harvard t-shirt, and continues through to the end, I believe.

Thanks for pondering! Let's hope someone knows and tells us!

Here's the link to the trailer - please help us find this song!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/theohinohio/

note: the song begins 2/3rds of the way through, stops, and then picks up again to close out the trailer. Im almost positive this is not film score music - I want to say this is a song with no lyrics, possibly by an artist like Joey Santiago or something...

Back