Tab Energy Drink

SunRunner

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

During the Oscars, there's been an ad on for the new Energy Tab drink. The song playing is funky, and the only lyrics I can really get are: "dang da dang diggy diggy." Anyone seen the ad and know who does the song?

SunRunner

:huh:

keep an eye out on the "media" link at their official site... maybe they'll post the ad. (and, as far as i can remember, the song isn't one of the four tracks playing at the site)

To me, that sounded an awful lot like a remake of Kid Rock's "Bawitdaba" - but I came to this site looking for an answer too. If it is a remake, who is that?

Anyone know what the song is they are playing on the New Tab Energy Commercial?
It's AWSOME!!

yep that's it!!!
a few said it was Bawitdaba by Kidd Rock....on the other forums...
now if i could only find the lyrics!!!
can't find them on the internet....

Has anyone seen the commercials for Tab that's like about women and mentions the energy to "accessorize" and "defy gravity"...what's the song in the backround?

I apologize if this topic has been listed already. I've tried searching and gone through the pages but I couldn't find anything so my bad if I missed it...

This song is from a Tab commercial and it sounds like Bawitaba by Kid Rock but a remake. More of a remix, dance version. I don't know why but I like it LOL
anyone know who sings it or if it's just for the commercial itself?
thanks

The new Fab Energy Drink comercial features a very catchy song in the background. I recognize the song, and I almost want to say it's Kid Rock, but I'm not sure! I think the lyrics go something like this - zang za zang ziggy ziggy - or something to that effect. Anybody know the name of the song and artist?

Sorry, it's Tab Energy, not Fab. ^_^;;

Anyway, on the official website, they have the commercial. (http://www.tabenergy.com/home.jsp) Just click on "Media" and the commercial will play, with the song. Yeah, it's probably not Kid Rock, but it sound very familiar.

Back