Sandals Resorts "Time of My Life"

ryan613

Reaction score
What was the mane of the artist who sang the song I've Had The Time Of My Life in the Sandals commerical. It was a duo that was similar to Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes except that it wasn't them.

hey... anyone heard the sandals commercial with a reggae version of an oldie song.. for the life of me i cannot remember the name of the song!!! help!!!

Anway, I hope that helps. I was thinking that they used the same version in the Sandals commercial as they did in Dirty Dancing. If that's the case, then I am correct about it being Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes.

There's a reggae version of "One Love" by Abijah for the current Come to Jamaica ads.

The Sandals ad with "I've Had The Time of My Life is definitely not the version by Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley.

im pretty sure the version used in the commercial is by the artists i stated earlier, at least that is the closest i could find.

Is that the duet one? I've been looking for that one. I know Sandals has several commercials where they say the "I've had the best time of my life" or something like that... But I was looking for the one where there's a man and a woman singing... Anyone sure about the artists they've said??

The commercial for Sandals resort has a remake of the song I've Had The Time of My Life (from Dirty Dancing). It's a duet and I really love this version. Has a full version been recorded and can I get it somewhere? Thanks.

Re: Sandals Beach Resorts "Time of My Life"

Hi too all on this thread
i too was trying to find out who sang the version in the sandals resorts advert
the answer is Jermaine Jackson & Jocelyn Brown "The Time Of My Life"
which is available on the You Raise Me Up 2008 audio cd.

The distinct "do do it, do it all again" version of the commercial is not Jermaine Jackson & Jocelyn Brown. Jennifer Warnes' and Bill Medley's voices are possibly being used here, but I listened to two of their versions of the same song to no avail: the album version from from their album "Only Love" which is 4:48 and the White Label Remix which is 8:02. Neither are it.

The song "I've Had The Time Of My Life" has been used in the commercials since 2000 and was a cover of the Bill Medley version. In the last six months they started to use a new cover version that is mashup of that song and "I've Got A Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas. This is the version I believe everyone is looking for. I don't believe you will find it because it is just a cover of a portion of the song and never was made into the competed tune. I think it would go over big at weddings and other events.

Back