TNT shows promo

MasterNeo

Reaction score
Hey folks!

I'm trying to find the music that plays during an extremely short commercial that advertises both The Closer and Saved on TNT. It gives a pitch about how Mondays are packed with drama, yatta yatta, and has the times for The Closer and Saved.

The music itself is rock but with dramatic strings played along with a guitar riff in a repetitive flourish (Think, dundundun dundundun DUN: repeat).

A single female vocal is also heard, but no lyrics, rather just a sort of a haunting melodic sigh going from high to mid range.

I emailed TNT at their contact asking them about it but haven't recieved a response.

I think finding and understanding the commercial I'm talking about is actually harder than identifying the song, since the commercial is so short and doesn't play that often. However, I've found that it plays almost every single morning at around the same time during E.R.

I hope somone knows what I am talking about. I feel like I'm going crazy trying to find this thing! : D

Thank you in advance!

There have been three songs (that I know of) that have played on the Saved promos. I can only remember 2 right now. Under Pressure by David Bowie is one. Over my Head by The Fray is the other. I know you said female vocals, but those are two songs I know for a fact have been played on the commercials. Hope this helps. Good luck!

yeah KannD86 is right Under Pressure by Queen featuring David Bowie and Over My Head by the fray were used in saved commercials

Heh, nice somone else is looking for it as well :D

Unfortunately I haven't seen the commercial replayed since last week. Neither of those two songs fit the bill so far.

Like I said, it wasnt just Saved, but it was a commercial advertising both Saved and The Closer at once. It's a shame they haven't played it more often.

And TNT still hasn't given me a response :(

Ah well, thank you for the help thus far!

I know Saved commercials sometimes use "Teenage Wasteland" (by The Who)...other than that, I'm not sure..

Was it Teenage Wasteland by the Who? That was the third song I couldn't think of.

I have tried e-mailing TNT as well. They just don't care. I think the idea of Evanescence might lead some where but they have way too many songs. It definately isn't the other three songs suggested though. Keep searching. I feel your pain.

I still haven't heard this particular commercial, but I could try to narrow it down for you. Evanescance had their song Going Under on a commercial or movie promo not so long ago. I'd say that's the most likely song since it was a single. Their most popular song was Bring Me to Life, but I can't picture that song on this commercial. And if it was a slower song, it could be My Immortal. Those are their most famous songs. Hope this helps. :)

Those aren't it. Going Under is so close but I can tell that it isn't the one. I really need to see the commercial again to be sure but I am 90% positive that we need to keep looking.

I have heard this song on an Episode of House. He was pretend ing that his desk was a piano and was interupted by his new boss.

Sorry for the double post but I am for certain it is "Teenage Wasteland" - The Who

My dad has this massive collection of CDs and I founded.

Nope. It isn't Teenage Wasteland. Thanks for trying though. I think that the female voice that was originally described was in fact a male vocal in falsetto.

Back