World Cup Song (NOT VICTORY SONG)

mwish

Reaction score
This song was played almost immediately after the game was over... not during the trophy presentation. its a popular song, i heard it at the bar the other night I just don't know what it is.

It's almost entirely instrumental from what i remember. It has a really sped up acoustic guitar sound that makes it sound kind of spanish/european. Very repetetive beat. Then it breaks out in whistling and just repeats the same tune over and over again as well. Its a really freakin sweet song I just have no idea what it is.

Any leads? I'm dying to know.

I think i know what your are talking. think the song is " Tarantella" by Rossini

I'm just sending this out there.... cuz i didnt say it in my last post.. but was the song played kinda right after Italy won? <_<

France should have won! :D

yeah it was right after they won. they were switching to different views of people celebrating and they started playing the song. it was very faint but you could just hear it.

i dont think it was that taratanella song

Have you checked other posts. Like the one wher they are fighting over if the the song is "Go west" by teh pet shop boys.... and so on...

But i would have to see what part of the song you are talking about.. like what do you mean about NOT TEH VICTORY SONG... what part??

TRy get a clip of teh song....

It's not "go west." far from it.

its has a lot of guitar in it. Im not sure if its synthesized, it sounds way too fast to have been actually played.

then it just breaks out into this repetetive whistle tune. and i think its entirely instrumental... no lyrics.

I'll try and find someone that recorded the game. if anyone did can someone watch the part right after they win.

thanks

Back