Old Spice High Endurance Clear Gel "I am a Man"

Atenset

Reaction score
Im looking for the music from an old spice commercial, the lyrics for the song go "I am a man, I am what I am". I can't remember exactly what product of old spice the commercial is for. I will post it here if I see the commercial again.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I did search the forum for this with no luck.

It was from an Old Spice High Endurance Clear Gel commercial.

There is a new commercial...in which a man is going around doing his dialy thing and it looks as if women follow his every move...until he gets in the club and he sees a cute girl and approaches her...however, when he gets next to her, she gets away from him, then the entire club follows her. All I'm hearing in the lyrics is, "I am a man" in an Austrian or German accent.

Can anyone tell me who does this song? I'm going crazy here!

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

There is a commercial playing for Old Spice in which a man is going through a normal day, except he is the only man left on earth. The background song goes like: " I am a man, I am a man, I do what I can, I am alive..." I have looked for hours for the song and gotten nowhere. I think it is called "I am" or "Last guy on Earth" or something similar. PLEASE ASSIST!!! This is really starting to bother me. :ph34r:

Well I'm looking for the Suggs song right now to see if it's it, but I definitely know the song you're talking about. I've been looking for it for at least two years now, if not four or five. I remember hearing it on MTV a ways back and I always associated it with summer for some reason. It's kind of ska-ish. Anyway, hope someone finds it.

I just found it, and it's definitely the song I've been looking for. Have you heard the song? Are you sure it's not the right one? Because I'm fairly certain it's from that commercial.

Suggs - I Am!!!!

That is it for sure! FINALLY!! It has been driving me batty for months! Thank you!!!!! :eek:k:

I think it is an Old Spice Red Zone commercial. Some guy is walking around town and everyone else in the whole world is a hot babe. He goes to a dance club and lamely hits on one of them, and they all back away because he stinks.

All I caught from the lyrics are "I am a man" and maybe "I do what I can" but not sure about that last part. If I had to guess, I'd say it was a German guy singing in English.

Any ideas?

yeah so I'm wondering what this song is. It's a Red Zone or Old Spice commercial, and it's where this one dude is the last guy on earth and he strikes out in the end because he smells bad. The only lyric I got from the commercial (and probably is the only lyric for the song) is "I am a Man, a manly man man." I appreciate the help.

-Kris

hey! I was also wondering about this song. It was very catchy, lol

heres the commercial if it helps:

I just saw this commercial tonight, wondered what song that was too.

Added bonus you can find the song inside the Avengers Soundtrack.

Back