The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

brockster_warren

Reaction score
ok---here's a question, and kudos to anyone who can answer it...

what is the song that is played during the flash to the future when the four kids are riding out of the castle and into the forest in pursuit of the white stag? i think it might be part of the original score, because the melody might have been played earlier in the movie, too...

oh, and by the way this is the old cartoon version where the white witch has like no hair, a blue head, and the animation is kind of... well, not too advanced. oh, and this is the version where the lion talks extremely loud and they parodied it in south park.

Well I must say this score is pretty good. I was wondering if anyone knew how many tracks will be on the Limited Edition/Special Edition being released compared to the standard 17 tracks on the regular release? Just curious.

Regular release

Limited Release

If I had to guess, the only thing making it limited is the special packaging. I would assume that the track listing is the same.

lol ok more news looks like the latest I have read is that tracks are the same just with the addition of the dvd and the booklet.

Does anyone know what the song is that plays at the beginning of the credits in the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe? I'm pretty sure that it's by Imogen Heap. Thanks.

Ok, yeah it is Imogen Heap. The song is "Can't Take It In" and it is on the Chronicles of Narnia Soundtrack (Original Motion Picture Score) to be released, sadly, December 23, 2005.

what is the song that was playing at the beginning of the battle?

Amazon.com claims the score will be released THIS Tuesday, December 13, 2005...

It's from Harry Gregson-Williams' original score for the film and is available on the Walt Disney Records score album, in stores now...!

Ryan

Hi, i was wondering where i could find the song that is played in the opening of the DVD. It has a nice ring to it. Not that brutal like "the battle". It is played on the menu screen of the DVD. it has been really bothering me. any one that could help. i would greatly appreiciate it. thank you.

Ok, maybe I'm hallucinating. But I distinctly recall the soundtrack from narnia being available on iTunes. And not just the "music inspired by" thing either. The actual score.

Now it's gone. Anybody else notice this? Is it available anywhere else (legally), or are they just selling cd's for some odd reason?

Back