Clerks 2

The first song in the trailer that Jay is dancing to is Q Lazzarus - "Dancing Horses". It is from the movie silence of the Lambs in which it is the song Buffalo Bill dances to. I read in other forums that King Diamond has a song "Welcome Home" that is being used in the film and might be one of the songs in the trailer.

King Diamond - "Welcome Home" is definately the song at the end of the trailer.

I'm pretty sure it's "Goodbye Horses" instead of "Dancing Horses" by Q Lazzarus.

I just saw the trailer for Clerks II in the theaters. The last song that plays in the trailer is cool. Does anybody recognize it?

Which one? The one that plays for the majority is "Jerk it Out" by Caesars. Not sure about the song Jay was dancing to though.

A little after the halfway point, it starts playing a cool upbeat rock song that I can't identify. There's a voiceover going on at the same time so it's hard to even hear the lyrics. I think I can hear "are you ready" during the first part but after that I'm not sure. The song continues until one of the characters turns on a boombox and the song changes. Ths has been bothering me sinec I first watched it the other day. I hope someone can help.

The lyrics can be heard clearer at the end of the trailer around the 1.45 min mark. The lyrics sound like "are you ready for a brand new game, are you ready it's not the same oh oh". I tried searching for the lyrics without any results yet.

Does anyone know the name of the song that starts after Dante closes the door on the burning QuickStop? I believe it's punk rock.

I'm looking for the song in Clerks 2 when the two guys are standing by the brick wall, and the blonde haired guy starts dancing and grabbing his shirt. The guy in the background is along the wall smoking a cigarrette.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Begging of Trailer Here

Q. Lazzarus - "Goodbye Horses." You obviously haven't seen "Silence of the Lambs."

By the way, those two guys are Jay and Silent Bob. Have you seen "Clerks" before?

Actually.
I rarely watch movies. And thats who I thought they were...

I was searching for the artist as well and I have seen Silence of the Lambs so thanks to the original poster as well as the answerer.
I like the beat but will have to strip the lyrics.

anyone know the song where jay in clerks 2 dances to like techno music? he puts on gloss then rubs his nipples.

I have no idea what the lyrics are for sure, but it sounds to me something like:

I wanna play just wanna play all my troubles away, in the chorus and its a man's voice with a catchy beat. Thanks for the help.

Back