The Break-Up

Panther

All-Star Member
Reaction score
What's the instrumental song that plays throughout the movie?

does anyone know the song playing when jennifer aniston walked through her condo naked while vince vaughn was playing his boxing video game?

some of the words in the song included: "who loves you baby?" and yes, i know jennifer aniston said those words right before she started walking, but when the guy on the video game is K.O.-ed, you can those same lyrics being sung

Here's the track listing for the soundtrack. I don't know if it's one of those songs 'cause it's been a while since I've seen the movie. The only other song I could think of that might be it because it has those lyrics is "Someone You Use" by Vonda Shepard. Just a couple ideas....

I tried looking at the soundtrack listing for the movie but I don't think it was on there.

Can anyone tell me what song was playing during the photo montage in the beginning of the film? Something about best friends.

Thanks!

I was looking for that song for awhile but it is "You're my bestfriend" by Queen. You can download it on itunes using that title or some say it's called "My Bestfriend" but it's by Queen. Hope this helped

In the movie they went to a club and there was a techno song playing there. I was wondering if anybody new the name of the song.

hi, im pretty sure this song is from The Break-up movie. i think its the one John Michael Higgins sings it when walking down the street. i dont know the exact song title but its something like "Club of the lonely hearts". thanks.

Back