Stuck in the Suburbs

Reaction score
Okay, a while ago the 'Stuck in the Suburbs' movie previews had this song playing and I hate how it has no words but it's: na-na, na-na, na-na, na-na, naaaaa naaaa, na-na, na-na, na-na. That must make no sense but that's exactly what it is. On the 'Best Man Worst Friend' trailer, the same song was playing. Does anyone know the song I'm talking about? This is probably a long shot...

I was actually just joking about how there are zillions of songs with "na na na," etc., in them... we could really use a link to a clip. Or, we could just name ALL the "na na na" songs. :)

Centerfold by J. Geils Band
The Look by Roxette
Can't Get You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue
Down on the Corner by CCR
Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani
...ooh, this is a fun game. :)

i'll try to find some clip but i don't know if i can find a trailer to this movie...i'll see but thanks for those, lol. I doubt we can narrow it down, somehow... B)

Hey, I'm taking a shot at this but it sounds like it could be a Kaiser Chiefs song. Check it out let me know.

Hey Bsktballgrl318,
I was looking for that same song and I went on imdb.com to look up "Best Man Worst Friend" and I looked at the message board for that movie and found the name of the song! It turns out its called "Down Down Down" and is a production song. Its not publicly available. . . but someone figured out how to download it and stuff, so here is the link to the forum where you can get the song from!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412221/board/...d/flat/16391556

(You might have to register on that site, that's what I had to do.)

I hope I'm allowed to post that link, I don't really know the rules here, I just had to help you out since that's been bugging me for weeks! Enjoy the song!

wow! Thanks so much! omg, this is such a relief! I'll follow the link...and yeah I don't know the rules either but thank you so much again! :D

Back