The Devil Wears Prada

Sorry for the double post, I couldn't edit it. But yes, I found my Snatch OST, and it was on there. It is correct. Thanks for the help.

in the ad, a song (i think by madonna) is featured. it's fast and upbeat.

it's the most commonly played trailer.

help? thanks!

yeppers! :) its "Jump" by Madonna on his lastest album "confessions on a dance floor"

Hey guys,

Have any of you caught the music for the movie mentioned above? I checked the previous post on this one and i think the info is wrong. Here is the link for the trailer and see if you guys can hint me where the track is from

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thedevilwearsprada/

I think it is from Lock stock and two smoking barrels (the movie) or from one of the oceans eleven/tweleve movies. any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers
Praveen KKL

The track that I'm looking for is underlayed when Meryl Streep gets out of the car..... Thanks

I think that music was actually composed by Theodore Shapiro for the movie
and is called

Suite from the Devil Wears Prada

It's on iTunes, but you have to buy the whole album. :angry:

A somewhat similar sounding track is Gritty Shaker by David Holmes, but it's slower and has vocals.

Does anybody know the classical piece played in one of the trailers for "The Devil Wears Prada"? It is not unique to the movie, as I have heard it elsewhere... very upbeat.

Thank you!

I figured it out... in case anybody else was wondering, it was Mendelssohn's Symphony No. 4 in A Major, Mvt. 1.

Originally posted by praveen@Jun 30 2006, 05:38 AM
Thanks a lot dude. Will check it out rightaway!!
Mission Accomplished!!

I, too, had been trying to remember the name of the song used in the 'Prada' trailer, and it's been driving be insane all night. I was certain that the song was somewhere in my CD collection but had no patience to look through several hundred cd's (most of these were bought before I ever got a computer, of course...oh, the wonders of downloading!). Anyway, I spent hours googling different topics to no avail. I even watched parts of 'Ocean's Twelve' thinking it might be there. No luck.

Then, as I was getting ready for bed, the answer came to me out of nowhere...the song is on the 'Snatch' soundtrack. I slipped in the cd and voila! The song is called "DIAMOND" by KLINT!!

Sorry for the long, boring story, but you have no idea how crazy this trivia question was making me! :)

See, I too knew it was in another movie and I had also checked the Ocean's 11 and 12 soundtracks. It's been forever since I've seen Snatch, but I knew that song was from a frickin' Brad Pitt movie! Haha. Thanks, Timix1.

I am trying to find out the name and singer of the song from The Devil Wears Prada that is at the very beginning of the movie when all the girls are readying themselves for work. It sounds like Bonnie Raitt and I would the think that the name of the song is "Suddenly I See" because that's what keeps being repeated. Then tonight I heard the same song on "So you Think You Can Dance" when the judges voted the girl off the show. Any ideas? Help! I love this song.

To NathanIL: The song you are looking for is...

"Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall

I, too, had been wondering what song that was. I had heard it in the movie and again when the girl got the boot on "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight (they play it everytime they boot a girl). Anyway, I simply put "Suddenly I See" (which I got from you) into the search engine of my music download program (which shall remain nameless). Anyway, I got KT Tunstall's song, I downloaded it and Lo and Behold, there it was! Hope this helps!

HermyNymph

Back