X Games

poochie

Reaction score
Hi all,

Tried searching but turned up nothing so far, would appreciate any and all help.

I just saw the commercial for ESPN's summer X-Games broadcast (the montage with various athletes travelling to the games, one of them is a surfer waxing his board in his seat on a plane). The featured music was a stop and go disco/club tune with a pretty heavy bass and a very prominent bright guitar. If I remember correctly the original version had a women moaning rather lewdly over the whole thing.

Does anyone know the name of that song?

Thanks.

What I have so far is that the ad is titled "LAX" and was produced by Ground Zero. Can't find it online yet.

I can't remember what movies but well what ever. I have no idea of the name or artist, however the tune during the commercial is pure instrumental... well at least the part that is played. Kinda has a 70's dance ish beat to it. Watch EPSN and you will see it and get back to me if you know.

Music for the ESPM commercial for the X games X sorta dance beat... I guess. Watch ESPN you'll come across it at least 10 times in a day. What artist and whats the name of the tune?

What is the song used on one of the X-Games commercials?, I know a line from it is "On the road to california", but i dont think that was the title.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the name of the song and who the artist is on the song that plays during the Summer 2004 X-Games commercials. The only lyrics were "(Ca)-California", but I really like the brief 30 seconds that I heard, so... yeah, I NEED THIS SONG! :shifty:

Just caught the Winter X-games commercial, and heard a sweet song playing. Its a rock song and the only lyrics i could catch are at the end and he reapeats "It's alright, It's alright" I hope somone recognizes the song. It kinda had the same voice as the lead singer of chevelle has but i didnt recognize the song to fit chevelle. hope somone can help.

good song, but the song in the commercial has a higher tempo and is heavier.

I've been searching on Google for hours. Anyways, it aired maybe for the past 3 weeks. It has Dave Mirra doing tricks on a bike and has the distinct lyrics of "No no no no no no no." Sorry, but that's all I could make out. Please help!

was it sung by a girl? is it that new Black Eyed Peas song, "don't lie" ? but why would he have that as one of the songs to his runs...i'm probably wrong.

Well, I should have specified, but it was a commercial. And I think it was theme music for the commercial, not for Mirra's run. And I doubt it was a girl.

Might be a song called "No Limit" by 2 Unlimited. Still looking for audio. ;)

Sorry, but that's not it. It was more punk than techno. Maybe that helps?

Mehhhh. Too many songs. The Verve, Def Leppard, Guns N Roses.....

Song on a new espn xgames 12 commercial - got some cool guitar, no lyrics.

Back