Rogers

mikee21

Reaction score
OK i dont know what song it is. if you can help me out it would be great. The commercial is about a dad who's taking pictures of his kids and putting them on his online photo album and the song is playing throughout.

B)

does anyone know the new rogers online photo album ad where the father goes around and takes pictures of his son and says that he takes pictures of his thumb second most often and that he is a documentarian.
any way i am looking for the background music to that ad i think that parts of the lyrics goes as "all i want to do oh is hang around with you oh every single summer day(or "time" i am not sure)"

thanks

Yeaa it kinda reminds me of that song that went "I want something else , to get me through this , bla bla bla baby baby"

I want this too !!! :p

Oh also.. in the commercial.. right at the end.. it kinda sounds like "Nelly" doiing the "Heh Heh"... it mabey just be me.. but it doe kinda sound like him <_<

hey, was wondering if anyone knew or could tell me the name of the song and artist of the music that plays in the rogers yahoo internet commercial, it's about a dad taking a bunch of photos of his son and being able to share them easily with his yahoo albums or something like that

thanks

YEA!!! i have seen this commercial too. very interested in finding out the song. the song playing in the back is some type of rock song. plz someone find this.

Duplicate topics merged.

Has anyone found the commercial song yet....? I've been looking for it but I havent found anything <_<

I want to know the song too! The lyrics are something like "all I wanna do is hang around with you". There's another version of this ad with a woman in a cool looking apartment, and random clips of songs play. I'd really like to know them too :(

someone please help!

Gonna take a really random guess here ... going by the lyrics you provided and thanks to Google ...

Possibly ...

Mary Lorson & Saint Low - "These Days" - CD: Realistic ???

(It should be noted that I have NOT listened to any sound samples, so if I'm wrong and really off-base here, then sorry ...)

http://www.saintlow.com/lyrics.html
(There's also a link there to listen to sound samples as well)

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Actually i think you should have preveiwed the song.. lol. Correct me if im wrong but that song was no were near that song!

THE COMMERCIAL IS BACK UP PLZ HELP ME!!! find this song!!!

Back