Lexus IS

Does anyone know who's music is in the new Lexus commercial. It's very relaxing and tranquil. Been told it's "Amazing Life" by Jem on the Six Feet Under soundtrack CD but that isn't the same tune. This tune has lyrics. Please help xx

Don't they sing "It's Amazing..." ? It's the ad where the car is being lovingly touched by a computer, right?

YES, It IS "It's Amazing" by Jem. Lexus ES 350 commercial is "Amazing Life" by Jem. It's an exclusive track from the "Six Feet Under, Vol. 2: Everything Ends" Soundtrack.

This is the new Lexus commercial, an IS 250 Diesel. The car is driving through a glowing field and the tune is kind of tubular/xylophoney. Definately no lyrics. Do you know the one?
P.S Sorry sent email wrong way before xx

Isn't this the new one where the female voices are singing some kind of famous symphony? No lyrics, but voices. I'd love to know this song too.

I am dying to know this song. The "It's Amazing" commercial has been around for a while, but this one ( the one Freelancer is talking about ) is quite new and I have only seen it in theaters recently. If I remember correctly, the female voice sort of hums very softly as opposed to singing.

Actually I found a "hot topic" thread about this song. The song is based on Mozart's
Symphony #40 in G minor, 1st movement "Molto Allegro". Apparently the commercial has been out there since December 2005. ( I don't know why I hadn't heard it before... gotta spend more time in front of that TV :) ).

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18610

I hope that's the one everybody is looking for.

that is definately the one that mia is talking about. im so tired of ppl saying the Jem song is the one. its not. drop it. the song mia wants is Mozart Symphony No. 40 in G minor: l. Molto Allegro" Remix done by Grayson Matthews Audio Design.

TOPIC CLOSED!

Just wanted to say thanks to Masterhiko.
I will try to find this music now and get back to you.
Thanks again

Miaxxx

so does anyone know if grayson mathews is coming with out with a CD with this song, or anywhere i can download it?

Back