The WB Network

awai_00

Reaction score
WB promos

I've been looking everywhere and come up with nothing. Just want to know what the song is that's used in this year's new WB campaign. The standard one with all of the moving slanted lines. It's played usually before any WB show.

The only piece of lyric I can get is "Ride with me" or something like that.

Thanks in advance.

The WB network

Can anyone what the song is that plays for the WB promo commercial that shows actors from all their shows in one commercial? It sounds like they are singing "ROCK WITH ME" or something like that. Heck, I've even heard this song on the speakers at the gym but they never say who the artist is. Any help?

WB promo

I dunno if any of you all know where I can find the song for the WB promo commercial airing now. It's starts off with a piano intro and then more song music and a guy or guys are singing "I'm gonna keep on risin' everybody's sayin..." It's usually coupled with some Smallville footage, Superman holding onto a rocket or something. Anyway my question is Who sings it and what is the song called? I dunno if it was an in house deal or not but it sounds good. Anyway yeah I'm new here just wondering if you all could help. Thanks and anything would be greatly appreciated!

Nevermind found it it's "Keep on rising" by Bent Fabric Thanks anyway tho bc I found it on here after some tricky searching.

WB shows promo

Hi,

Does someone know what's the instrumental music that plays in this Warner Bros.' trailer clip?

This clip features most of the WB's shows, from Savannah, 7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls, Reba, Everwood, Smallville, Buffy, etc. I love the theme. I think there's a second score towards the end (which has the vocals), too.

I know it exists, as I've heard this theme before. I'd appreciate it if you checked this out, thanks! :D

Originally posted by thx99@Mar 8 2006, 01:26 PM
Rachel Portman's score for THE CIDER HOUSE RULES (CD on Amazon).
Thanks, that's it! I appreciate the link, too!

:what:
ALSO: The last part of this video has a different, more upbeat theme, and there's some vocalizing, like "nah, nah, na, na, na, nahh."

Can anyone tell me if that's a theme or song from somewhere, or just something the WB people made? Thanks!!!

It sounds more like he's saying my, my, my... instead of na, na, na... I would also like ot know about it.

It's from the late 90s. It features a bunch of characters from various shows. Around the time when there was a promo featuring the song "Crawl," by Thisway.

The tune is slow and sad. It is sung by a duet with a girl main vocal and a guy background vocal. The girl vocal has a creaky voice. I think they sung something about hands and holding each other on the park bench??

If you know what the song is, I would appreciate it GREATLY.

I do not know what the song is, but I'd also like to know. I liked that song Crawl and there's a song I heard once that reminded me of it. Maybe it was used on another WB promo.

This is a total longshot I'm almost certain is incorrect. Jewel has that song called My Hands. As far as I know, it's never been a duet, but it's the only song I can think of about hands.

Thanks for your response, KannD86. I searched for the song's supposed hand lyrics and Jewel's "My Hands" lyrics did come up. I'm not aware of any covers... and looking through Jewel's lyrics didn't ring any bells.

I had this song I'm looking for on my playlist a long time ago. I've just forgotten... so yeah, just to reassure people I'm not delusional... lol.

OHMYGOD. OKAY. Google advanced search... weeded out the songs that had "hootie and the blowfish" and "jewel" in it... and found...

"Million Tears" by Kasey Chambers.

Aw, man. Does time do things to your ears... her voice sounds kind of grating now. WELL. THAT'S ALL.

Praise the Google advanced search, laaawl.

Oh yeah, they used a lot of Kasey Chambers songs on WB shows back then. I think I even have that song on my computer! Well, thanks for letting us know the solution. :)

I dun know if you have the fox chanel, but if you do, must may have saw this commercial
It's about the upcomming new seasons of the WB shows.
Some of the lyrics are : " get ready, cuz here we cme..."

Anyway
thx

Fergie and will.i.am from BEP performed the song just for the network. Don't think it's available. It's a rendition of the Temptation's "Get Ready".
It was answered b4 somewhere but can't find it.
Hope this answers your question.

:) thx for the reply because without it i would of wonder for a long. The first version with tempation, not bad, but BEP will always rock.
But seriously, isent that song nice???!!! :lol:

Back