The Greatest

Queen_N7

Reaction score
My name is Niki. I'm 22. I work at a music store. I have played instruments since I was 5. I have an unnatural obsession with things relating to pop culture. Hey all!

The "Queen" in your handle... does that refer to you being a female, or are you a drag-queen?

Originally posted by andy@Jun 26 2006, 07:28 PM
The "Queen" in your handle... does that refer to you being a female, or are you a drag-queen?
Or perhaps she is referring to the band....

"You say Rolls I say Royce
You say God give me a choice."

Queen_N7...defenitely nothing to do with me being a drag queen...I'm ALL female, but I do have tons of LGBT friends. Queen_N7 was a screen name that I came up with when I was 14 because my first boyfriend used to always call me his "queen"...N for "Niki"...7 my favorite number.

So, this dispells any drag queen rumors!

I'll do it Andy.

Yes, ahem. Andy would like to know if you still have a boyfriend.

hahaha no...I'm enjoying the single life since I'm making the transition from undergraduate to grad school and moving to a new town.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 27 2006, 02:06 PM
I'll do it Andy.

Yes, ahem. Andy would like to know if you still have a boyfriend.
:lol!

Single, eh? Time to whip good ol' Mr. :naughty: out!

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 27 2006, 04:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 27 2006, 04:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Jun 27 2006, 08:39 PM
:lol!
*Rock N Roll Part 2* un dananana TOOL! dunana dun dananana TOOL! dunana [/b][/quote]
I think that belongs in the thread about bad covers. Gary Glitter's Rock & Roll Party 2 gets you pumped up at baseball games.

Corean, there's many times that we've loved and we've shared love and made love, it just doesn't seem to me like it's enough. There's just not enough of it. There's just not enough.

Back