song heard while shopping

becky

Reaction score
Hey, howzit?
Been wanting to know 'bout this song I heard in this shoe store. It wasn't from a radio station so no artist was mentioned. I never heard the song b4 but they sounded like a pop rock group (along the lines of All American Rejects/Fall Out Boys/Dashboard Confessionals etc...), male singer. I was concerntrating on shoes but at least caught the words "we are, we are, we are..." that were part of the chorus, I believe.
Not much to go on but any help would b fantastic.
Thanx!!!!!!!

Sounds like your talking about either POD - "Youth Of The Nation" or Vertical Horizon - "We Are". But it's most likely - Good Charlotte - "We Believe". All three are good songs so you can't go wrong.

Thanx, they're great songs but not the one.
There was no rapping, sounded younger than Vert. Hor., and as little as it is, I distinctly remember the chorus having somewhere the words - "we are, we are, we are...blah blah blah" I can't remember the rest.
I'm pathetic, I know, but still hopeful.
Anything else?

This is the first one I thought of. Whisper to a scream by Icicle Works.

Love comes, down upon us
Till you flow like water
Burning, with the hope of insight
Feathered, look they're covered
with a bright elation,
Stolen, in the sight of love

We are, we are,
We are but your children,
Finding our way around indecision,
We are, we are
We are ever helpless,
Take us forever,
A whisper to a scream

Birds fly, in the eye
of the faithless daughter,
Broken, at the bitter end
Wasted, sacrificed for a new Nirvana
Night time, sends us on our way

A whisper to a scream

it could have been green day's we are the waiting...

we are we are... we are we are the waiting..

heres some suggestions:
the theme from W.I.T.C.H.
a whisper to a scream-am i right
ana johnsson-we are

hope it helps

Thanx 4 da creative results, but...
It wasn't Ana Johnson or the W.I.T.C.H theme
It was a 'male' group (boy group/boy band sounds cheesy), and they sounded quite recent or new, maybe came out this year the earliest.
I can't find "A whisper to a scream".

Oh, u mean "whisper to a scream" by icicle works?
I checked, not that one.

I know this ! (at least I hope I do)... "we are we are we are" are most definitely the lyrics to Craig Werden's "Are We." It was used as the title track to the movie The Secret Lives of Dentists a while ago. Hope that helped.

Craig Wedren...
I heard some other songs of his on MySpace and and it could be him.
The only problem is I can't find that song "Are We" anywhere. I can't even find the soundtrack to the movie. There's no official website either. Argh... :angry:
Do you (Alidali12) or anyone else know where I can here a sample of that song?
Thanx btw.

hmm, I don't know what to tell you.. I am very sure that this is the song you are looking for, but I can't seem to find it online, I have it in my itunes library, but it doesn't seem to be on itunes... Maybe just download it and see what happens ? Sorry...

You're right. I can't find it on iTunes either.
WWWHHHYYY???????????? (Don't worry, anger directed towards no one in particular) I need to hear that song.
:(
Wierd though, such an anonymous song and yet I heard it while out shopping. Maybe it's something else...

Back