Electronic-Voice Songs

aaronkephart

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any awesomely good techno songs with the electronic voice that was used in the older techno songs like Eiffel 65, and Life by E-Type. I am really searching for good ones like these artists and I have songs from.. I also have heard of Daft Punk, I like that somewhat, but not as much as I like Life by E-Type or the Eiffel 65 songs.

Anyone know any good ones?

try anything by eifel 65. they are great. their song "blue" isnt very robotic, but some of their songs on that cd are!!!

even though you mentioned daft punk already, listen to
Daft Punk - "Technologic"
that entire song is that voice almost

So you're a fan of the vocoder, eh aaron. :D

Can't say I'm a fan Eiffel 65, but I'll see if I can't come up with some similar music that you might like.

Try some classic rock with: Styx - "Mr. Roboto".

"Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto"

Also try Darude - Music or Darude - Out of Control. Not too many words in those songs but the ones that are there are robotic sounding.

"Around the World" by Daft Punk has a good voice if you want to check that out too.

You should also check out "One More Time", and "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk as well.

Good songs.

gratz on every1 who suggested daft punk and eifel 65 obviously you didn't read the first post
good contributions PEOPLE :angry:

Ok as others have mentioned Benny Benassi - Satisfaction is really good, also there is an older techno club song by Cylob - Sex Machine. If you want really old stuff ELO-2095 Yours truly.

Originally posted by donkeychips@Jun 28 2006, 11:43 PM
gratz on every1 who suggested daft punk and eifel 65 obviously you didn't read the first post
Since your not doing crap, shut up.

and aaronkephart, i found a song with not too much of a electronic voice, but a cool song anyway if you want to check it out.

"Democracy", by 2 Bullet.

Originally posted by Draco+Jun 29 2006, 10:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Draco @ Jun 29 2006, 10:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-donkeychips@Jun 28 2006, 11:43 PM
Since your not doing crap, shut up.

and aaronkephart, i found a song with not too much of a electronic voice, but a cool song anyway if you want to check it out.

"Democracy", by 2 Bullet. [/b][/quote]
Actually donkeychips did suggest a song earlier in the thread. What I think He/she are trying to say is to read the full thread before posting.

How about some samiches made by the grandma in BAD SANTA.

"Granny are you sprye?"

Back