The Fast and the Furious: Toyko Drift

Yeah..I'm trying to figure out the same thing..

I know part of the lyrics go "Hey mommy, you sexy." or something like that. But I can't find any information on it.

Yea, im having no luck at all finding it.

The "Hey Mommy" part could be japanese, its hard to make it out from that clip.

Its driving me crazy not finding it. =(

"Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift " you can hear a clip of it on the website for the soundtrack, its the first song on the soundtrack and it is awesome

Does anyone know that song in the beginning credits of the fast and furious: tokyo drift when the main guy (Sean) is going through the metal detectors and it shows him at school? this song sounded pretty cool and i cant find it anywhere! it sounded kind of middle eastern indian sort of or maybe im wrong but it was definately in the begininng credits and it was the first song of the movie. if anyone can help i'd appreciate it. thx!

yeah havin the same prob...I also found it on the Chevy Cobalt commercial

1. Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift (Fast & Furious)
2. DJ Shadow ft. Mos Def - Six Days
3. 5,6,7, 8's - The Barracuda
4. Evil Nine - Restless
5. Far East Movement - Round And Round
6. N.E.R.D. - She Wants To Move (DFA Remix)
7. Teriyaki Boyz - Cho Large
8. Dragon Ash - Resound
9. Atari Teenage Riot - Speed
10. Don Omar - Bandaleros
11. Don Omar - Conteo
12. Brian Tyler feat. Slash - "Mustang Nismo"

the opening theme is Six Days
frist race with DK is Speed
making the Mustang is Mustang Nismo
ending song is Conteo
going to school is the Barracuda

Do you have a link to the commercial? or the name of it?

Found it in the TV Commercial section!

Its called: "Hey Mami" by "Fannypack"

To get everyone straight the name of the song that you are looking for is the first song on the soundtrack at it is called "Tokyo Drift" by the Teriyaki Boyz. The other song that people have been asking about where the asian girls in the club dancing that says "hey mami" is called "Hey Mami" and it is made by Fannypack.

The name of the song that everyone wants that has the beat with a Steel Drum Where some asian girls are singing is called "Tokyo Drift" and it is made my The "Teriyaki Boyz". The other song people are looking for that says "Hey Mami.. You Sexy" is made by Fannypack and is called "Hey Mami" for everyone that this helped out i would please ask you to Email me to know that my work has helped someone out

To get everyone straight the name of the song that you are looking for is the first song on the soundtrack at it is called "Tokyo Drift" by the Teriyaki Boyz. The other song that people have been asking about where the asian girls in the club dancing that says "hey mami" is called "Hey Mami" and it is made by Fannypack.

The name of the song that everyone wants that has the beat with a Steel Drum Where some asian girls are singing is called "Tokyo Drift" and it is made my The "Teriyaki Boyz". The other song people are looking for that says "Hey Mami.. You Sexy" is made by Fannypack and is called "Hey Mami" for everyone that this helped out i would please ask you to Email me to know that my work has helped someone out

Anyone know the name of the song where the Sean is racing away from DK with his partner Han? Right before they drift across the giant crowd of people and it shows an overhead view with the drift car just missing all the people?

Also, The scene in the film where it's just Neela and Sean in the car and they are drift racing around the curvy roads of the mountain.

Both those songs are going to be hard finds.. and id appreciate it greatly if anyone could help me out with it. Thanks.

Originally posted by FlashIcarus@Jun 19 2006, 04:26 PM
Anyone know the name of the song where the Sean is racing away from DK with his partner Han? Right before they drift across the giant crowd of people and it shows an overhead view with the drift car just missing all the people?

Also, The scene in the film where it's just Neela and Sean in the car and they are drift racing around the curvy roads of the mountain.

Both those songs are going to be hard finds.. and id appreciate it greatly if anyone could help me out with it. Thanks.
I think those are by Brian Tyler, there is a song called "Neela Drifts" on the Original motion picture score with all of Brian tylers songs.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FUF6V...5Fencoding=UTF8

There is also a DK vs Han Track.

hey I went to see the film other night and have been trying to find this song..It is on when the film goes off and the credits start (after he races vin diesel)...I have also heard this song on an advert before too.

Thank you

Ok there was a song when Twinki gets his van frfom the parkade any one got any ideas?

Im also looking for the song when he gets his van
something like "my life be like ohhh ah"
;)

What about the song that plays in the parking garage before the first race? It had a xylophone and some Japanese girls almost screaming something like "come to Tokyo" "if you see it you must go".

It was also played again in the end before Vin Diesel showed up.

Back