AOHell

Ughh god that gives me the crawlies, I hate that shit. :blink: JUST CANCEL IT YO! :lol:

Can I talk to your dad? :lol:

Remember when AOL crapped out and I didn't have an internet connection for 6 weeks? I called 'em and they suggested to reinstall the software and keep trying to log on. 3 weeks later I called 'em to cancel and they kept me on the line. They kept on offering to try and fix it. Then! They billed me for when AOL didn't work and for an extra month because their billing cycle doesn't start at the beginning of the month. Since I called a week into the cycle and even though there was no connection, that still apparently counted. <_<

I had the same experience with Earthlink. But I have the perfect answer..... My visa expired, I'm illegal now, they're deporting me. The woman had the nerve to say "but you'll still wan't to use your email adress? we can forward all the emails" And I say, you know, you could be charged with aiding a terrorist for saying what you just said. And BTW, I've been taping what you said.... :p

Thank you Mr. Bush!!! :)

Back