Care Free panty liners

Castle_Romeo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
There's this commercial for panty liners or some other feminine hygene product with a woman in a bright pink dress furiously dancing to some dance song. What is the name/artist of that song?

The song was also in an episode of CSI Miami. The episode in question was where a woman gets murdered (Shot) at a pool. The song was played at the beginning of this episode.

since I can't seem to find that commercial online anywhere, I dug up some csi miami site in hopes of finding listings of episodes and music found in each of them. I came up with the episode "Double Cap" from season 1... "A woman is found murdered next to the pool of an exclusive Miami hotel." according to a fan site, these were in that episode:

Supreme Beings of Leisure - Calamity Jane

Nine Inch Nails - Into the Void (remix)

hope this helps. =P

Well it's definitely not Nine Inch Nails! LoL. I searched for Calamity Jane, but I couldn't find that particular song. I found the band Supreme Beings of Leisure and listened to one of their other songs. It's possible it's the same group because it's a female singer but other than that, I don't think the songs are similar at all.

Anyway, as I mentioned in another post on the same topic, there are two Carefree panty liner commercials. One has a pop tune with a female singing "move into the groove" and the other is a salsa beat with no lyrics. I haven't had any luck with either yet, but it looks like we're making progress!

The salsa beat with no lyrics is the song I'm inquiring about.
Name of song/Artist?

The name of the CSI: Miami episode which featured the Salsa song I'm inquiring about is called "Driven".

Someone that keeps a thread alive for a year and a half without using the word bump deserves all the help they can get. ;)

CSI Miami season 4 Driven

Jeff Cardoni and Kevin Kiner (no contact info) are credited with original music for that episode.

The writer of that episode is Ildy Modrovich who also sings lead for Heavy Woolies.

They may be able and/or willing to help. Good luck.

It certainly isn't the Heavy Woolies. The song is a salsa instrumental. It would be nice if I can find the name/artist who does it.

No it's definitely not Heavy Woolies. The info was provided so that you could contact people who are both heavily involved in music and the CSI Miami episode in question. If they can't tell you then I don't know where else to ask. ;)

I sent him an email. I don't think that the song in question was composed specifically for the episode since it was also used in that Care-Free commercial with the woman dancing.

It may or may not be an instrumental.

It's a Salsa song that is used at the beginning of the CSI Miami episode "Driven" (Girls swimming at indoor pool) and also in a Care-Free panyliner commercial.

Anybody?

Re: Care Free Pantyliner commercial

I'm trying to remember this song. Maybe someone can put the commercial on youtube to jog my memory?

The song has brass instruments playing and is a fast baced Latin Salsa dance song. Used at the opening scene in the CSI Miami episode "Driven" (Girls at the pool) and the Carefree Pantyliner TV ad (Woman in pink dress dancing).

Back