youtube

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
How come every video on you tube has such horrible resolution? I joined recently because a friend of mine told me I should, but it's really crappy. <_<

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 21 2006, 04:46 PM
How come every video on you tube has such horrible resolution? I joined recently because a friend of mine told me I should, but it's really crappy. <_<
crappy resolution = smaller file = faster loading = less bandwidth = more money for cheap bastards :)

indeed

also youtube doesnt always have the choice its the ppl who submit it

still....

Still.. it's free and it's usable by almost anyone. So yay.

indeed

though why they dont let you download the frigging files.

Because maybe they like it when they don't have to pay for their own bandwidth.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 21 2006, 11:13 PM
Because maybe they like it when they don't have to pay for their own bandwidth.
well pll are downloading it anyway in many different ways.

all that theyr accomplished is making them pissed while doing it

Well I'm sure youtube is very sorry to inconvenience the hackers of the world with their conspiracy to pay the bills, but for god's sake if someone's gonna pirate something at least have the decency to admit that it's piracy and accept that it might take a wee bit of actual EFFORT on their part. <_<

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 21 2006, 10:46 AM
I'm sure they'll refund you, if you paid any money.

Originally posted by Scythe+Jun 21 2006, 11:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jun 21 2006, 11:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jun 21 2006, 04:46 PM
crappy resolution = smaller file = faster loading = less bandwidth = more money for cheap bastards :) [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Gotta love youtube.

before anyone asks, the song is
"Tarzan and Jane" by Aqua

Originally posted by SiDe@Jul 2 2006, 10:12 AM
Gotta love youtube.

before anyone asks, the song is
"Tarzan and Jane" by Aqua
:lol: :lol: "Tags: dance gay helmet poo fetish"

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jul 3 2006, 03:17 AM
Was that you? :lol:
No it's a friend of mine. "MVB" are his initials, hence the name. I wish i could dance like that...

*sigh* :lol:

Have your friend lose the helmet and travel stateside, I'll dress him up like Jim from American Pie. :naughty:

Back