Deadliest Catch

Sjaarda

Reaction score
It was at the toward the end of either this week or last weeks episode. It had a female singing while showing the ocean. It was not the song by "AMANDA" of Cue11. Any ideas?

Hi, I'm pretty sure the song you are thinking of is "Between" by Vienna Teng. It sounds quite Gaelic. I deleted those episodes already, otherwise I'd go back and check for you. It is the only song I can remember them using in the last couple of weeks that had female vocals. It was also used in an episode last season as well. If that isn't it, sorry; but it's still a pretty song!

"there once was a time I was sure of the bond
when my hands and my tongue and my thoughts were enough
we are the same but our lives move along
and the third one between replaces what once was love"

If these are the lyrics, then rilogoon is correct, it is "Between" by Vienna Tang

There was a song at the end of the first show, when they were lifting up a pipe from the sea. It was techno-ish, with violens, etc. in the background.

It sounded pretty sweet, and I was wondering if anyone knew what it was. '_'

I'm looking for a song that was on last weeks deadliest catch. Real bluesy sound. Maybe Kenny Wayne Shepard.

I'm looking for a song from what I think is the first season that plays near the end of one of the episodes. (It could be from the episode where it's announced that derby fishing will end but I really can't say for certain and I didn't write down the name of the episode in question.) The lyrics go something like "with a million miles to go" and "we just got started". Unfortunately, that's just about all I remember.

"Transmissions", by Silver (the Album name is "Dreams in Black". Love it!

Back