Nacho Libre

Crimson King

Reaction score
Ok, this song is used during the opening credits and then I think it's used a couple more times and then it's used during the last fight.

I NEED to know what it is. Please help me.

I was wondering this one, too. It's in Spanish and some orchestra members (full orchestra?) play in-between chorus lines. Why doesn't Nacho Libre have a soundtrack? o_O

I also want to know what song that is, over at the imdb forums their saying its called "real religious man" by mr. loco, but not sure if thats confirmed yet, their checking the end credits of the movie to be sure.

sweet, i just came back from the theatres and the soundtrack was the first thing I started looking for.

sbscqb

Well, I hope someone remembers to check the credits at the end. I'm upset at myself that I didn't check.

And yeah, the first thing I did was check for the Nacho Libre soundtrack. Unfortunately, it wasn't released. Not yet anyway...

As tekno mentioned, the group is called Mr. Loco and the song is called "Religious Man," but I believe the song as heard in the movie has some Danny Elfman orchestral embellishments—goodness knows the music was the only good thing about that awful film. :D

holy cow, I just got back from that movie about 10 min. ago and immediately jumped on here to find the song. It's stuck in my head like no other!!! I laughed hysterically through the whole movie, and considering that I come from a religious community, I will spread that song like wild fire!!! hey, "i'm just concerned for their salvation and stuff." HA HA HA!

Does anyone know the composer or the name of the classical/opera-ish piece that plays while Nacho climbs the cliff looking for eagle eggs? It sounds so familiar, I can't place it though.

There's a song that plays when Nacho is admitting he is the wrestler to the orphans, etc....

It's right after he catches on fire, and rolls it out.. before speaking to them, and then leaving the monistary? It's a REALLY nice song, and I'd love to know what it is.

Hi,
I was wondering what the song was in the movie Nacho Libre, where Jack Black's character, Nacho, has decided to live i the wilderness and he is walking about in the desert all alone. It mentions heaven and hell in the first line that is played. I do not think it is on the movie's soundtrack C.D.
Thanks for yout help!

am looking for the acordion like tune that plays early in the film when Nacho goes to town and glances for the first time at the wrestling superstar coming out of his Towncar and getting love from the crowd...???

..no lyrics. this tune is very spanish like and am pretty sure its been used elsewhere most likely on foreign film trailers..you probably have to watch the awful "nacho libre" to know what am talking about...

Yeah, I've seen the "movie" once, and for me once was one time too many. Sorry.

...well i dont mean to push it, but if you saw it, its the scene when he's collecting the chips in town and the golded mask wrestler steps out of like a Lincoln ..and everyone surrounds him..also it sounds like something off "Amelie" the french film or a Tango song...

I believe the song you are looking for is not on the soundtrack but is rather a part of the original score composed by Danny Elfman.

Elfman has 19 original songs credited at the end of the movie. The song you are looking for is most likely "Ramses", "Nacho In Alley" or "Street Ramses".

Originally posted by Redonkulous@Jan 23 2007, 08:30 PM
i dunno, but i actually liked this movie
It was really stupid and boring at first, but then it grew on me and is funny.

Back