Gridiron Gang

it seems to be a remix of beastie boys - "so whatcha want"
i'm looking for the remix as well...but i'm 100% sure the base song is "so watcha want"

someone else found the song at imdb.com. it's "ghetto pop life" by danger mouse and gemini.

Does anybody know the song that plays when the rock explains what the Gridiron is?

I think the last trailer I saw had Fort Minor's "Remember the Name" in the background. But I could be wrong. :D

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Aug 25 2006, 09:05 AM
Does anybody know the song that plays when the rock explains what the Gridiron is?
I also wanna know that songs name, it has a melody kinda music in it and its not ghetto pop life or whatever.

im not sure about the beginning but the "lay your armor down" part is Dashboard Confessional's 'Don't Wait' from their last album Dusk and Summer.

Originally posted by Hoodie@Aug 27 2006, 07:06 AM
I think the last trailer I saw had Fort Minor's "Remember the Name" in the background. But I could be wrong. :D
you could not be more correct...

Anyone know the song that starts off the new trailer, its got like a violin playing?

Originally posted by Hoodie@Aug 27 2006, 07:06 AM
He is right, thats the track.

Back