Charlotte's Web

If you are talking about the music cued at Something unexpected its music from Legends of the Fall. But for the life me dont remember what song.

This is what soundtrack.net gives:

"Carnival of the Animals: Aquarium" - Saint-Saens ---> first song
Far and Away (1992) - John Williams
Legends of the Fall (1994) - James Horner

So the second song is from Far and Away (I think) and the third from Legends of the Fall (which I'm not shure also)

The second song is indeed from "Far and Away" and it's heavily edited to be repetitive.

It's most likely from the track entitled "The Land Race" and it's only a sliver that's been edited to repeat.

Uvee

can you tell me what it is please, it's driving me insane i need to know what it's called and where i can get it. cheers

I am curious to know the song that plays at the end of the trailer for Charlotte's Web. Here is the link: Charlotte's Web Trailer 2

The song I am wondering about is at the end of the trailer. If you know what it is, please help. Thanks.

THEATRICAL TRAILER
Far and Away (1992) - John Williams
Legends of the Fall (1994) - James Horner
"Carnival of the Animals: Aquarium" - Saint-Saens

Charlotte's Web Featurette

Hey,

another challenge:

does anyone here know what music plays at the beginning of this Charlotte's Web featurette (after about 5 seconds)??

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi532545817/

It's not any motif from the OST, I've got it. (I know...:)
It sounds like it could be a Disney thing, sounds like the Dinsey parade music, or countryey anyway, it sounds familiar somehow..
It would already help to know if the music is from the composer of the original score, or some unnamed guy who does things like find or create songs to underlay featurettes.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Back