Al Gore suxxxxxx

:lol: :lol:

It'll be like a day at the pool, all the time! :woo:

Except the pool water will be boiling and we'll all be dead! Kitty feast! :woo:

I'd rather listen to some real scientists who know what the fuck they are talking about over some crazy bastard like Al Gore. He is just trying to scare people. Yes, I agree global warming may be real but it is not nearly as bad as the media and fucktards like Al Gore make it out to be.

Yeah it's terrible when people in power try to scare the masses into submission.

I agree. I mostly blame the media, sensationalism = ratings.

I blame everyone. It's not like the media is the bane of these politicians' existances, they both need each other to survive. If anyone's to blame it's the sheep that buy the newspapers and magazines with the flashiest cover stories and eat up the sex scandal stories like it's candy.

Besides, for all their faults we would not be the semi-informed, semi-intelligent society that we are without the media. I'll put up with a hundred Paris Hilton news stories just to ensure that one single Enron scandal story comes to light, ya know?

PS I was being sarcastic before, Gore warning about Global Warming is hardly using fear as a weapon. The Terrorist Color Wheel, that's a better example.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 14 2006, 12:54 PM
He is just trying to scare people. Yes, I agree global warming may be real but it is not nearly as bad as the media and fucktards like Al Gore make it out to be.
Any facts presented can be interpreted in a number of different ways. If you think it's not as bad, then why not take care of the problem right now while it's just a minor inconvenience?

I never said its not a problem and we shouldnt take care of it.

About the media thing, I realize its not all them but they are a catalyst for people in the public eye to spread their shit around.

It's a vicious circle, and since a circle has no real beginning anyone and anything can be rationalized as the catalyst.

You are right though, they stir the pot.

edit cause I spelled it viscous. :rolleyes: :lol:

I'll admit, Al Gore was kind of a tool... but Clinton fucking rocked!

Al just needed some pussy. Slick Willy could have gotten it for him, but Al's toolyness took over.

Haha Clinton was a sneaky mofo for sure, bombing bosnia behind everyones back.

This is gonna get ugly. Let's not have this convo. All politcians suck, all lie, all are walking bags of shit in expensive suits, we all know that.

Back